• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I took advantage of it's rarity to trade for a higher priced gun. If I had extra funds, I'd have never let it go.

Come to find out, Sadclown is getting MY Shield, from the guy I traded it to. I knew he would find a way to get his mitts on it. :D

Could have saved me some time if you would have just traded your Shield for my Ruger SR9c, lol

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    There's nothing like corn on the grill :D
    21a0c8d3.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @klb & what is so wrong with someone talking in the 3rd person?
    Actually it comes natural for jedi most of the time and jedi has to remember not to do it when on various forums at times jedi slips. Heheheheheh

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'll post it here for those that didn't see the other thread.
    Jedi Franklin :laugh:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozGNfNsnX6g&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozGNfNsnX6g&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    @klb u know da pic is missing pink right? Lol

Its not that hard sadclown the hard part is carving out time to do it. The website says mon wed and fri n that seems to work for me. Im up to around 45 in a row when i focus.

I'm at 36, but I weigh a little more than you, so i don't think that is bad for my first day. No idea if I will ever be able to do a pull up or chin up though.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm at 36, but I weigh a little more than you, so i don't think that is bad for my first day. No idea if I will ever be able to do a pull up or chin up though.

Which will help you, the weight, since u r in essence lifting more weight then i am. As for the chin ups follow the link and start at phase 1. It took me 9 months from stage 1 to stage 4 before i can do a chin up. Im purposefully staying on stage 4 to increase me time from 40 to 130 sec. The article says 30 to 60 but the last time i did this 60 sec is not enough. You really need to build those grip muscles in the hands n forearms.

On a plus side i am beginning to see my arms and the muscle definition

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Guys, I have a Minn Kota 36# thrust trolling motor I'm about to put up for sale or trade, Thought I would give the people in this group the first shot at it. Looking at getting another .22 rifle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom