fireball2.jpg

fireball8.jpg

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Hey guys, I work for J & S Gold and Diamond Exchange in Olympia Fields, IL. They are right over the Indiana / Illinois Border. We have not acquired our FFL yet. We specialize in buying silver, gold, and other precious metals. However, we will buy ANYTHING we can make a little money on.

Here is the link to our facebook page for more info: https://www.facebook.com/jandsgold

"LIKE" us for an extra 20% for your silver or gold OR 20% off any item for sale in the store :rockwoot:

I'm trying to work a deal with the boss man to make it 25% if you like us on facebook & mention INGO. I will keep you posted.

This place is not a typical pop up store that takes advantage of the precious metal boom. They have been in business since 1964. You can't keep customers that long by ripping them off like some of the other places do...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    This has to be a joke ... people need to be told how to do a chin-up???

:facepalm:

Did you read the article? :dunno:
    It's not about hanging on a bar and pulling yourself up and do a chin-up.
    95% of american's who attend to do a chin-up will fail if they try that due to our health (ie. FAT!)

So the article shows you/trains you on various other exercises (using the chin-up bar) that you will need to do 1st before you can even attempt to do a chin up. It works.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Did you read the article? :dunno:
    It's not about hanging on a bar and pulling yourself up and do a chin-up.
    95% of american's who attend to do a chin-up will fail if they try that due to our health (ie. FAT!)

So the article shows you/trains you on various other exercises (using the chin-up bar) that you will need to do 1st before you can even attempt to do a chin up. It works.

Yep ... I read it. My disbelief still stands.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Yep ... I read it. My disbelief still stands.

Most guys can't do one. The first time I lost weight, doing a chinup was the success I was most excited about. It was a ton of hard work building up to it. I felt like I'd just climbed everest. I got to where I could do about 14.

Then I got fat as hell again and waaaay out of shape. When I started losing my weight again last year I couldn't pull myself up 2 inches.

I'm back to being able to do 4-5 and it was a ton of work all over again. I don't plan on backsliding again. Then again, I didn't exactly PLAN on it last time. :(

I don't know why you'd disbelieve. Go to any office building. Even the guys that aren't fat are out of shape because they don't have to do anything physical. And the muscles you use to do a pull up don't get used for many every day things.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Gentlemen ... gentlemen ... reading comprehension.

My disbelief isn't about the inability to do chin ups or pull ups. You only have to look around and realize that it's true for most of us. It's a societal fact of life.

I'm wondering about the fact that people need to be told how to do a chin up or pull up. I mean, really? If you can't accomplish a specific physical movement, you wouldn't be able to figure out that you need to work your way up to it by breaking it down?

Sorry, maybe I'm just a crabby old SJ snob ... :D

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana

My disbelief isn't about the inability to do chin ups or pull ups. You only have to look around and realize that it's true for most of us. It's a societal fact of life.

I'm wondering about the fact that people need to be told how to do a chin up or pull up. I mean, really? If you can't accomplish a specific physical movement, you wouldn't be able to figure out that you need to work your way up to it by breaking it down?

Yep you are....:laugh:

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN

Ahhhh. Yeah...I didn't need help. But I guess I can understand how some people do. So many people genuinely don't know how their bodies work. It's insane. I've had to explain the menstrual cycle to women before...in their 20's...who had no real grasp of what was going on.
    I hear people constantly who talk about the heat like it's great cuz they'll sweat off some weight. And I try to explain the difference.

It's been a long time since I could muster up any disbelief about the ignorance of many people. :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Wd = SJ SNOB ^ da obama
    For all you who don,t understand that is st. John snob raised to the....
    Lol

@melensdad
    Man u must have good attys cause i guess im working for free on your chin ups hheehhee

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    He is not even our redhead stepchild for that would imply he is family in some way, shape or form. More like he is a foster child forced upon us by the state. Lol ....

You sound like the crazy guy that thinks everyone else is nuts. Don't believe me? ... scroll back a bit through this thread and tell me who's been talking about themselves in the third person. :rolleyes:

(Hint ... it's not Wild Deuce. Wild Deuce wouldn't refer to himself in the third person.)

... (Purple above cant on this device)

suuuuure you can't. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom