Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    The Meet and Shoot needs to hurry up and get here, i'm going through withdrawls

Agree, wishing this meet and shoot was a week or so before, that way it was before the slice and dice, but either way, will be a fun time and cant wait to see everyone

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Keep your political mud off my guns.
    Jedi was not aware that the dirt at Winamac had politicians in it. :rofl:
    But now that Jedi knows this Jedi will make sure to borrow low's guns and drop them in the dirt while at the meet n shoots.

Give the newcomer some room we have no idea what he is bringing to the table. Besides remember we are there to eat and shoot.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Jedi was not aware that the dirt at Winamac had politicians in it. :rofl:
    But now that Jedi knows this Jedi will make sure to borrow low's guns and drop them in the dirt while at the meet n shoots.

Give the newcomer some room we have no idea what he is bringing to the table. Besides remember we are there to eat and shoot.

You so silly Jedi. :laugh:

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Utah Concealed Firearms Permit, John E. Pemberton
    Cost: $85

Class Size: 30

Date: August 8th 2012
    Time: 6 pm to 10 pm EST

Required Items:

Valid Driver's License
    State Firearm Carry Permit
    Good Attitude
    Additional Information:

The below items to be sent to the Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification (BCI) after the course;

An additional $51 paid to the state of Utah.
    Applicant Fingerprint Card (Provided during the course)
    One recent color photo of passport quality (2X2, no hats or sunglasses please)
    Valid Driver's License
    Valid State Firearm Carry Permit
    States Valid:

AK, AL, AR, AZ, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, OH, OK, PA, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT*, WA, WI, WV, WY

This is at Kodiak in South Bend if anyone is interested. I am going to try to get out that way for this class, but cant commit until a closer date. Anyone care to possibly join me?

Just putting this out there again...

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Cabelas loves me so much, they sent me a hard cover fall catalog almost 2" thick!

:spend:

You got that too? I was wondering why the heck I got one. I dont mind the weekly sale flyers, but was wondering about that myself. I think they want me spending more time in there again.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    South Shore Trains DOWN!

From the South Shore website
    At this time trains are delayed indefinitely due to a weather related power outage between East Chicago and Hegewisch stations. We have overhead wire damage in the vicinity of Calumet Ave. in Hammond. We will update this message once service resumes. Metra is accepting NICTD tickets during this temporary outage.

Updated at: 07/24/2012 07:45 AM

No idea on when (if today) they will be back up and running.
    :xmad:

Also parts of Griffith and Highland are without power as well.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Just wanted to share this email I just received. It came from somebody that doesn't appreciate my Facebook posts. I'm probably not going to respond but just wanted to share the other sides view, thought process and hopes with you to help give you the insightful information that may persuade you. So here it is my peeps, enjoy your day.

" You may be right that U.S. residents are 10 times more likely to be victims of gun related violence than residents of any other 1st World Nation. Then again, the U.S. has approximately 124,000 firearms dealers. This means that gun dealers outnumber McDonalds outlets by almost 10 to 1. Additionally, as many people in this country fall victim to gun violence as people worldwide fall victim to land mines

Trying to ponder the senseless carnage that happened in Aurora is impossible. Trying to understand this country's obsession with firearms is almost as mind-boggling. If the United Nations Office of Disarmament Affairs (UNODA) would declare the USA yet another nation in the business of stockpiling and transferring weapons of mass destruction and implement economic sanctions on us along with the 68 nations currently on the UN General Assembly's Watch dog list maybe it would serve as a sobering wake-up call. Since the Federal Government is too fearful of the power of the NRA, perhaps Kofi Annan and The United Nations' International Court of Justice in The Hague might have greater success.

Already this country regulates how much Sudafed can be purchased over the counter in an effort to curtail the manufacture of methamphetamine, but we see no need to regulate how many rounds of ammunition one person can purchase? The FDA should rethink its definition of supersizing and which is more dangerous to our health, ammo or apple turnovers?"

Pretty insightful wouldn't you say?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @Andy219

censored.gif
    them! They are :sheep:! No amount of talking, debate, feelings, etc can help them. They are like the people that did not listen to Noah when he was building the arch. Don't worry about them.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Parts of Hobart are with out power. On a side not my wife saw some one wearing a INGO shirt at the bull ride show at the porter county fair. Who was it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom