• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Nothing better then whistling Christmas tunes at work, in July. And later in the night hearing people humming Santa Clause is coming to town. All you have to do is plant the seed. Why do I whistle Christmas songs in July, because I'm evil that way.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I have heard that places already have out Halloween costumes and starting that push, so wont be too much longer until we have Christmas going on already. Might as well get the early jump

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I just found out my 300 BLK upper has been built. Now it is waiting for its first NFA approval. Then I can actually pay for it and start the second wait. Oh target for getting it some time next year.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    foreheads will be busted til white meat shows....

u ever going to make a Meet & Shoot?

I have heard that places already have out Halloween costumes and starting that push, so wont be too much longer until we have Christmas going on already. Might as well get the early jump

I just found out my 300 BLK upper has been built. Now it is waiting for its first NFA approval. Then I can actually pay for it and start the second wait. Oh target for getting it some time next year.

Sucks 4 u! The world ends on 12-21-2012 so you will never get your rifle. :D

@Repeter c my post above. Stores are selling early to beat the end of the world. :n00b::laugh:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    u ever going to make a Meet & Shoot?

Sucks 4 u! The world ends on 12-21-2012 so you will never get your rifle. :D

@Repeter c my post above. Stores are selling early to beat the end of the world. :n00b::laugh:
    If it blows up, I won't be around to care. If it only breaks down, I will just have to go down to Matt's and get it without the stamp. :):

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Interesting...

487766_375816012484805_1610559673_n.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom