• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Shipping is reasonable then... I'm waiting til after the Crown Point Gunshow to order.. Sometimes theres a guy there with cheap stuff.... Thanks for the link...

Melensdad... Potatoes.... dangit another great food that is loaded with carbs...

It is on my list of foods to eat when I know I'm dying, right up there with lasagna, conolli's, pumpkin pie.... (sp)...

Soooo, the Single-six's are all cleaned up... tomorrow night maybe I'll do the 10 22's...

Anyone on here have a Ruger Single-six 22LR/22Mag Hunter model ? I'd like to shoot one... they discontinued that model....

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Just got back from eating dinner at Lighthouse Place, the fancy restaurant in Cedar Lake.

Probably the worst lake perch I've ever eaten, over breaded and over cooked. Calamari was breaded lightly, but also over cooked. Wife had a fancy $10 burger, it was cooked properly and was on a fancy/tasty bun. Caeser salad was bland?

I'd go back for lunch, eat outside dockside, but its not good enough food to go back for dinner. Sad really, the place is very nice but the food is sub-par.
    We keep talking about going there but haven't made it yet. We were real pleased with a recent dinner at Mc Vey's in Lowell. We liked the perch,sirloin,shrimp, ribs and martini. Lighthouse and Princess Cafe in Beecher are two places we haven't been to that we are wanting to go to soon. I think Princess Cafe will be our next.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Be sure to take CASH to pay for the meal at the Princess Cafe, they don't accept plastic payments.

McVeys is pretty good, especially for Lowell. Princess Cafe is seriously good old school dining. Nothing fancy, but still nice.

FWIW we've eaten at Lighthouse Place a couple times, been disappointed each time.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    We keep talking about going there but haven't made it yet. We were real pleased with a recent dinner at Mc Vey's in Lowell. We liked the perch,sirloin,shrimp, ribs and martini. Lighthouse and Princess Cafe in Beecher are two places we haven't been to that we are wanting to go to soon. I think Princess Cafe will be our next.

Get the Oysters Rockefeller....:yesway:

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Be sure to take CASH to pay for the meal at the Princess Cafe, they don't accept plastic payments.

i'm pretty sure they take plastic now, went there a year ago or so and i remember seeing a sign accepting visa m/c etc. just to be safe tho, bring cash, their steak diane is awesome!!

been to lighthouse once, steak was very good, no complaints there, every bit as good as kelsey's imho. been thinking bout trying it again because a friend told me their cedar plank walleye is amazing, therese prefers chicken over steak and their chicken options are very few.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'll be in on Thursday.

Already planning on it actually. I'm thinking Thursday cuz Andy MIGHT actually show up as well...

I'll be there Thursday, with the freshly cleaned and "lubed" Ruger.
    aclark was just here at the cigar lounge, said he may stop by again tomorrow since you guys will be here. He is a sales rep for a liquor company and his route often takes him right past the cigar lounge, other times he comes in here to use the WiFi and get some work done. Hopefully he'll be back tomorrow late morning/lunchtime.

We may end up with a crowd of INGO members here :ingo:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    picture.php

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I got my peltors today, and from the five minutes I had them on here at work, I am loving them! I can't wait to see how they are at the range! :rockwoot:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    So I just had a random thought. All these people who get to be on reality tv shows like the biggest loser, survivor, the real world, etc. What do these people do? Do they have jobs? How do they get months off to shoot a frickin' TV show?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom