• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Freedom munitions. I order their "blaster training ammo" because it's a little cheaper. The cases may have some dings in them, but I haven't had any issues with the ammo.
    Plus they have a 5% off coupon until the 11th (I think).
    1000 rounds for 299 (plus delivery). I ordered 250 rounds today for $75.
    <!07>223 Rem 55 gr. FMJ - B

Just ordered some. It did not say how long it takes to ship. Do you know how long it normally takes and have you tried out there 9mm rounds.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I really need to check my head. u insult me & yet I still am doing a favor 4 u?
    :laugh::D

That's because secretly, in the deep dark recesses of your mind ... you hate pink, you love MACs, you love ARs, you love GLOCKs, and you long to shoot things farther away than 25 yards. :D

... not to mention I'm keeping your library well stocked with training materials. ;)

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Just ordered some. It did not say how long it takes to ship. Do you know how long it normally takes and have you tried out there 9mm rounds.
    IIRC, the last time I ordered it was a Sat. and it shipped Mon. and was here in two days.
    Alas, I do not have a nine so haven't tried it.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    That's because secretly, in the deep dark recesses of your mind ... you hate pink, you love MACs, you love ARs, you love GLOCKs, and you long to shoot things farther away than 25 yards. :D

... not to mention I'm keeping your library well stocked with training materials. ;)
    Let's not get carried away here. Yes, we all know he is a secret SJ wannabe, but glock lovin?:ar15:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

OMG!!! OMG!!! I'm gonna have nightmares about that!!!!
    Glock-Revolver-21R.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ghost.... first you put the little DW out of commission, then you won't eat in front of me either....

I don't know what to think....

You want to meet over at Tilted Kilt or Hooters..... hahahaha...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just got back from eating dinner at Lighthouse Place, the fancy restaurant in Cedar Lake.

Probably the worst lake perch I've ever eaten, over breaded and over cooked. Calamari was breaded lightly, but also over cooked. Wife had a fancy $10 burger, it was cooked properly and was on a fancy/tasty bun. Caeser salad was bland?

I'd go back for lunch, eat outside dockside, but its not good enough food to go back for dinner. Sad really, the place is very nice but the food is sub-par.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Sounds like they need a chef rather than a cook....

Agreed.

BTW, I know I'm old, but the average age of the staff appeared to be about 19 years old. Many of the staff are/were students my wife taught in high school. They were all friendly, service was pretty good. But the food could have been MUCH better.

Oh, the mashed potatoes were AWESOME. I'll give them credit for the mashed potatoes. Heck I'd like a carry out order of those. They were NOT instant, they were fresh made, lots of butter, chives, etc all mixed in . . . yummy.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I've never been there, but have heard their pork chops and steaks are excellent.

I have a 9 am vet appointment for Daisy, to get blood work done, I should be home by 10. Then ill head to the 1101, should be there by 11.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I've never been there, but have heard their pork chops and steaks are excellent.

I have a 9 am vet appointment for Daisy, to get blood work done, I should be home by 10. Then ill head to the 1101, should be there by 11.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom