• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Jedi covered it. You can't use a C&R to do transfers, it's a collectors license, it's intended purpose is for the holder to buy for themselves. That's not to say you're stuck with a gun you bought if it turns out you don't like it. You could sell it the next day. It's probably not a good idea to sell it for more than you paid, though.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi covered it. You can't use a C&R to do transfers, it's a collectors license, it's intended purpose is for the holder to buy for themselves. That's not to say you're stuck with a gun you bought if it turns out you don't like it. You could sell it the next day. It's probably not a good idea to sell it for more than you paid, though.

not this is a 1 & only time i will agree with a sj resident:laugh:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    do these use the compression tech?

Know how I know you didn't read my review? :D

also y not in pink. :laugh:

Those actually come with two different colored earcups-- black and orange.

I bet the orange ones could be colored pink. :yesway:

$%28KGrHqVHJF%21E-oFUbwjIBPz4Bh,pww%7E%7E60_35.JPG

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Gonna share my latest facebook status update here

I've come to the conclusion that all it takes to manage a successful company is to stuff your thumb firmly up your butt and shrug your shoulders a lot.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Know how I know you didn't read my review? :D:

Don't feel bad, you need to understand the Jedi mindset. If it is not specifically all about him, or if the headline to the post does not pominantly display the magic word PINK, then he simply nods his head and pretends to go along with whatever it is you are saying. Realize he is one of those north of 30 gangsta types, they demand respect but show none to others. :rolleyes:

porque no estaba escrito en espanol sr. esrice. ;)
    Press 1 for English.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Don't feel bad, you need to understand the Jedi mindset. If it is not specifically all about him, or if the headline to the post does not pominantly display the magic word PINK, then he simply nods his head and pretends to go along with whatever it is you are saying. Realize he is one of those north of 30 gangsta types, they demand respect but show none to others. :rolleyes:
    Very well said my hillbilly SOUTH of US-30 brother from a different mama. :laugh:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AofpcuAEKXI&feature=related

Press 1 for English.

porque no estaba escrito en espanol sr. esrice. ;)
    =
    because it was not written in spanish mr. esrice. ;)

@esrice
    I did a quick skim of the text as the video you showed was great in terms of telling the main difference and "hearing" the main difference.

While I would like to get some I can't justify it as I don't use them enough. Plus I do enjoy the small size of my basic plugs.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Knew I should've used pink for the title. . . . .

Is that possible with the current tech that this board is on? :dunno:
    I did not think it was but then again I have fallen behind on the version the board is using.

You just wait until t_star lets you use hers for 10 minutes and you'll think twice. :D
    That's why I'm always sure to include lots of them. :laugh:

r u craZY! She has cooties!!!
    cooties_by_thegrimlemon-d2yqkf7.jpg

She already infected DarkKevin you know. :laugh:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Jedi, if they were even AVAILAB¡LE in pink I would not have considered them! :rofl:
    Esrice, he won't want to check them out since they are the mean goth girls! :D

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Locksmiths?

I dropped off some scrap metal today at the recycle place in Cedar Lake. As I got out of the truck I spied a Stack On gun safe. They sold it to me for 30 cents per pound and with it weighing around 278 lbs I was happy with the deal. Of course there is a hitch and it is locked and without the combo. I went to Stack On website and they have a form to fill out to get the combo, but you need to prove that you are the original buyer. I emailed customer service to see if there is any way to get the combo and I will probably hear from them early in the week.
    In the meantime I need to start looking into plan B. I did some googling and it looks like some locksmiths have to drill it out requiring new parts. It also looks like some locksmiths are capable of picking the safe and obtaining the combo, that is the way I would prefer to go.

Its a little scratched up but looks to be in good exterior shape. There are no exterior marks indicating that anyone had broken into it. If anyone has heard of a safe being stolen id be anxious to cooperate with the cops, otherwise I hope to end up with a decent safe at a bargain price.

So does anyone have a line on a good local locksmith?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom