• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Hitting up JP early in the morning. Goin brass fishin.
    lol, I was gonna go today, but I got a low profile gas block for my Stag and taking the original one off proved to be a pain in the ass. The roll pin came out fairly easily, but the the two pins would not come out. I had to take the dremel to it.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Just left Grillers in whiting.
    During my lunch I dropped a ketchup covered tater tot on my shirt.

But here's the best part.

My shirt.

Is RED!!! Score one for me.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    lol, I was gonna go today, but I got a low profile gas block for my Stag and taking the original one off proved to be a pain in the ass. The roll pin came out fairly easily, but the the two pins would not come out. I had to take the dremel to it.

I hate days like that. It was a good day for shooting, and for brass hunting. So good, I think I'm gonna go again tomorrow. People were droppin' it like mad today, I couldn't stay all day to clean up after them.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I hate days like that. It was a good day for shooting, and for brass hunting. So good, I think I'm gonna go again tomorrow. People were droppin' it like mad today, I couldn't stay all day to clean up after them.
    lol Well, you know what I look like, so if you see me, leave my brass alone. The .45 at least, not keeping the .223/5.56 right now.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, Who needed a poster of what ?

Just back from a great photo shoot with a couple Gunbunnies models.... It was pretty hot today... need to get better weather for this type of thing, or maybe a new 21 year old body on E-bay....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You can fix Jedi by shooting all your .45 from a GLOCK 21/30/36. He will never go anywhere near that brass. :D

WDCC-ALICE-IN-WONDERLAND-QUEEN-OF-HEARTS-I.jpg

need I say more! ;)

Jedi, Who needed a poster of what ?

Just back from a great photo shoot with a couple Gunbunnies models.... It was pretty hot today... need to get better weather for this type of thing, or maybe a new 21 year old body on E-bay....

mrs lonehoosier is wishing to upgrade to a newer, younger, sexier boy toy. She has promised to continue bring :bacondance: and all her old man's guns. :laugh:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hmmmm, well I could introduce her to a couple of the local quasi movie stars I know... Somehow I believe that would put me on Lonehoosiers s... list though.... Nope I think I'll just keep to producing posters of and introducing beautiful Gunbunnies instead...

PS... one of my quasi movie stars has a complete mobile military mess hall and can use it very proficiently... We setup on a 600 acre hunt club a couple years ago and he pulled in and setup and went to feeding the entire crew and models a awesome breakfast, lunch and dinner for two days in the wilds and we thought we were at a fine restaurant in a much more affluent part of town.... but no there were all those goose wondering around the pond outside after eating...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom