nUe-ten Kownt
    photobucket-29125-1340817808336.jpg

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    doctors office... hate when they gotta check your junk... why must you look at a grown mans jems for a physical... I would think he would let you know if sumin is wrong

atrixpix067.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Mrs lone said she wants her upgrade by the next M&S or else and u don't want to find out the or else part.

Paging gunbunnies with his male model photos so mrs lone can choose. :D

All in good time my friend, but not on the interwebz yet.

u should have been carrying an AR or AK. :D

Nothing overly dramatic, no arrests or anything, just an uneducated leo

She should have made you eat dirt while handcuffing you. :D

The status update thread is dead. What is up everyone?

:rolleyes: Don't you now we don't like your kind (SOUTH of NWI) in our hood. :draw:

Ouch is that a tattoo?

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    If u r going to the next M&S I would like to try it out. As far as the 228 and 229 goes r the grips and trigger the same?

The 228 will not likely have the SRT trigger. It was produced before they were available. From what I could tell, the 228 is slimmer. I'd LOVE a beavertailed 228. That would be perfect. Then I want Bruce Gray to work it over.
    SIG Sauer Pistols : Grayguns by Bruce Gray

Thats the one I have been thinking about. I never buy anything that I have not try out first. Im also thinking about that CZ that I brought out at the last M&S. I really like it.

You brought a CZ? Do tell!

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    The 228 will not likely have the SRT trigger. It was produced before they were available. From what I could tell, the 228 is slimmer. I'd LOVE a beavertailed 228. That would be perfect. Then I want Bruce Gray to work it over.
    SIG Sauer Pistols : Grayguns by Bruce Gray

You brought a CZ? Do tell!

No I did not buy one. My freind has one and loaned it to me. I got to put about 500 rounds throught it and I loved it but I am a left hand shooter so it's not going to work for me. It was a CZ 75 it was about 10 year old.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    If u r going to the next M&S I would like to try it out. As far as the 228 and 229 goes r the grips and trigger the same?
    Not really sure, but I do believe that they are really close. And it will be at the next meet and shoot.

Thats the one I have been thinking about. I never buy anything that I have not try out first. Im also thinking about that CZ that I brought out at the last M&S. I really like it.

I also have a CZ85, if you would like me to bring that out to the next meet and shoot as well. Great pistol, runs smooth.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Thanks joe. I will be checking that out.

After i just commented, I noticed that you had posted this. I can bring this out to the next meet and shoot as well if everyone wants to try it out. Only have one mag for it, but everyone is more then welcome to fire it off.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Not really sure, but I do believe that they are really close. And it will be at the next meet and shoot.

I also have a CZ85, if you would like me to bring that out to the next meet and shoot as well. Great pistol, runs smooth.

I would love to check out that CZ85 too.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I would love to check out that CZ85 too.

Too easy, ill throw that in with the rest then. Im usually around the back of the pack with all the weapons laid out on the tarp. Should already have a nice list of almost a dozen weapons that I am bringing, so whats another one? Besides, I do need it to get fired again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom