Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Why did u have to drive through da hood unarmed

I was on the way home from work, in da people's republic of Chicago.
    I thought maybe you had met the same L.C. Deputy that I did. Did you know that:
    1) Only law enforcemnt can O.C.
    2) It is against the law to carry in a fireworks store
    3) Just because the state police don't send out LTCH cards when you change your address doesn't mean that your old one is legal
    What a tool.:xmad:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    3) Just because the state police don't send out LTCH cards when you change your address doesn't mean that your old one is legal

You have some bad luck in that regard.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    You are all complaining about driving through the hood unarmed and what not, I work in Gary 5 days a week unarmed. How do you think I feel? From a job where I carried everywhere everyday to being stripped down and thrown in Gary, it is really weird. I feel nekkid...

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    apparently someone was brave enough to go after a verizon guy the other day and robbed them. if he had any money on him at least one might have enough for ammo.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    :postpics:
    You are all complaining about driving through the hood unarmed and what not, I work in Gary 5 days a week unarmed. How do you think I feel? From a job where I carried everywhere everyday to being stripped down and thrown in Gary, it is really weird. I feel nekkid...

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Damn, I'm such an awesome driver, I got pulled over in Burns Harbor by Ogden Dunes PD for speeding 15 over and alls I got was this fancy warning. Also, cops just print these on a Pentax Pocketjet in their car now?

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Didn't make it to the range today, nephew has to work. So what do I do? I go to the boat, which I haven't gone to in 2 years then 4 years prior to that. I have a gambling problem, so I just stay away. And that problem showed its head today... New gun money=gone! Completely gone. Oh well, gotta stay away from the boats.

In other news, I stopped at the Great Escape and bought some theater seating for the house that'll be delivered the 1st week of August because that's when I should be done with the remodel. then out of stupidity I put a down payment on a Hot Tub, which I'm going to cancel, I just got caught up in the moment.

Next week I need to go pick out flooring and all the odds and ends I need to fix up my house. I should've just went to the 1101 and smoked a God of Fire, I would've saved a lot of money. Seems like I never learn.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If I did not have a CDL too I would of thought that was funny as ****

Oh don't worry I know that description also fits you to the T as well!

Made my first ever stop at Cabellas today. Pricey. Not as pricey as blythes, but still pricey.

Then I had to drive through da hood unarmed.:n00b:

What you need it the Cabela's credit card. Then they send you special mailers with the coupons.
    Case in point I have one right now for $20 off a $120 or more purchase or $10 off a $75 or more purchase using the CC.

Also with the CC you earn points on any purchases. The points can then be used at Cabelas. I basically use the CC as my gas and food card and pay it in full each month. With the points I collected last year I was able to buy some reloading equipment, gun parts, and pants (x15 for work)!

:nono: You MR are clearly the tool! She was right and she knows she was right and you were oh so wrong for questioning her. You do NOT know anything! In fact she should have JBT you into the ground. :laugh: :rolleyes:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    . . . Blah blah blah . . . .wasted lots of money . . . Blah blah blah . . . I should've just went to the 1101 and smoked a God of Fire, I would've saved a lot of money. Seems like I never learn.

I'm not admitting that there were some real Cuban cigars being smoked in the lounge before Bill B showed up but had you been there early enough I'm sure there would have been one for you. Bill B got there too late, we were already smoking Dominicans by the time he arrived.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I am done for tonight so it's time to relax
    6d5f113d.jpg

701ee807.jpg

1ad50b4f.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.