• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Sure I can use more kid labor to make more rounds you know. After all Clif did make me 2 benches. Should put that 2nd one to use. :whistle:

My son would be all over that. I hope u r ready for all the question that he is going to asking. Just the other day my neighbor was pulling weeds out of her flower bed and my son comes up to me and said can I go over there to help her. I said yes u can. At that moment I think Im raising my son the right way. I have to say it did bring a tear to my eye. He is 7 years old now so we will see what he does in his teens.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Questions? Questions!
    Ha he won't have time for that. It's pull that lever or else get beat by the whip in the Jedi Slave Shop.

My formen ensures all little boys and girls keep pulling the lever.
    Thuggeechief.jpg

ps. This is the guy from the Indiana Jones movies that whipped the slave labor kids in the cave.
    :rofl:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Questions? Questions!
    Ha he won't have time for that. It's pull that lever or else get beat by the whip in the Jedi Slave Shop.

My formen ensures all little boys and girls keep pulling the lever.
    Thuggeechief.jpg

ps. This is the guy from the Indiana Jones movies that whipped the slave labor kids in the cave.
    I thought it was Peggy from the credit card commericials.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Melesnsdad, I'm glad we could help with keeping the pool clean and all...

It was the least we could do after setting up the clays thrower on the side of the pool and launching all those 12 guage hulls in the pool... The girls wanted to get invited back sometime... shooting from the water was kinda like duck or goose hunting...

Although it wasn't too fun for the tied up ducks we were throwing...

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I'm having one of those I'm not hungry right now, but I really have a taste for pizza, but if I order one it'll just sit and get cold before I eat any, but if I don't order one soon the place will be closed then ill have to go to a burger joint far away because I don't have food in the house kind of days.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    They had hail in Schererville about 30 minutes ago when I decided to go to Walmart... now my shoes are soaked... I hate it when my shoes get soaked... and someone cleaned them out of 9mm Tula ammo.... sooo I got my shoes soaked and hit in the head with hail for nothing... Sorry still complaining about everything since the Supremes made thier decision this morning... Wondering which guns I'm gonna have to pay more taxes to own now than whichever others... sorry rambling... maybe the hail had a effect on me.... Probably not though... more so the decision... soo ya there was hail in Schererville and sideways rain...

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    Question for you fine people, I'm looking for a good leather holster for oc, what brands would you recommend, and where I can purchase them? I don't want to buy online, because I'll need to make sure it fits the gun.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I've always liked Galco, I buy online but all their holsters are molded to your type of gun. You choose what make and model gun you have and they'll show you a list of holsters avaliable. I've never encountered a holster that didn't fit properly.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Not a drop of rain or hail here, the wind blew the trees a bit and we saw lightening to the north.

As for holsters, I have and like Galco, Bianchi and Don Hume for OWB type holsters. I've for other brands too but don't recommend them. All Mine are leather. BTW I hate paddle holsters for OC

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom