• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Anyone have any recommendations on water softners? I'm not happy renting one, I always end up with prehistoric ones that use more salt then Uncle Joe at Thanksgiving. Also thinking of getting a hole house water filter.

How about fence people, I have Hoosier Deck and Fence coming out to do an estimate for me on Wednesday, looking to get a 5ft chain link fence put up. My neighbor just used these guys and gave her a decent price and they did a good job.
    We used these guys for softener and filter.
    Osby Water Conditioning

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    :tinfoil: You know, when I search ingo on google, the first result is Shop-INGO (depending on the cookies, sign in, etc). So if google classifies INGO as a gun shopping site... :tinfoil:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I don't think we could hit 400,000 bullets, but I'm definitely in for a group buy.

Agree we (NWI) might not be able to hit 400K on bullets but we coudl try. :D
    I see that the Indy area has a guy that does pricing based off one of the online website with no hazemat fee, you just pickup from him. That's nice for those in Indy but not us. :(

Granted I'm not ready to buy reload material again right now

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Nah, I'm good on everything but bullets right now, and I'm gonna place an order for some lead from Indiana Bullet Company. If a group buy comes up, and I happen to need something, I'm in.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    :tinfoil: You know, when I search ingo on google, the first result is Shop-INGO (depending on the cookies, sign in, etc). So if google classifies INGO as a gun shopping site... :tinfoil:

Ironically, when I click the "Shop INGO" tab at the top, I get reverted back to the main forum page. Lulz?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom