• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Actaeon277, I've listened to my dad and my uncle go on and on about who did more time on a boat....

Dad's a Marine...

Uncle was a Squid, but did 2nd or third tour on a very new at the time Aircraft Carrier....

From what I understand you guys in the subs are a rough crowd to hangout with...

all packed in a can like sardines for monthes at a time....

Thankyou for your service...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Actaeon277, I've listened to my dad and my uncle go on and on about who did more time on a boat....

Dad's a Marine...

Uncle was a Squid, but did 2nd or third tour on a very new at the time Aircraft Carrier....

From what I understand you guys in the subs are a rough crowd to hangout with...

all packed in a can like sardines for monthes at a time....

Thankyou for your service...

Tell your Dad and Uncle thanks for their service.
    And my condolances for them traveling in "TARGETS". :)

Subs. Stealthy a hundred years before the airplane thought about it.
    Dry Deck Shelter

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    This whole Google Shopping thing is really annoying. I was just looking up my Bushnell red dot scope and the only Bushnell products that come up are binoculars and other "benign" Bushnell products. I already played with the settings and nothing works. It looks like BING will be the new search engine for me.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Looks like google is ready to screw themselves out of the market, thats too bad.....

Well lets see..... spider based search engine, website front end, shouldn't be too hard.... off to the blackboard I go.... Gotta retire somehow...

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Looks like google is ready to screw themselves out of the market, thats too bad.....

Well lets see..... spider based search engine, website front end, shouldn't be too hard.... off to the blackboard I go.... Gotta retire somehow...

If Google goes through with it, the person that comes up with a replacement shopping search engine for the firearms community will be a rich person. I hope Google realizes their mistake too late and somebody, somewhere takes a huge chunk out of their financial arse.

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    Tell your Dad and Uncle thanks for their service.
    And my condolances for them traveling in "TARGETS". :)

Subs. Stealthy a hundred years before the airplane thought about it.
    Dry Deck Shelter

You know what they say about the fast attack subs. 150 men go down ,and 75 couples come up;)

It's La Madalena Italy. I was stationed on the Sub tender USS Emory S. Land from 2004-2008. When you were there was it the USS Proteus? They closed that base in 2008.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    So no one wants to go camping?

They have electric sites for those that just can't do without. This will cut down on the overall cost of the class.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You know what they say about the fast attack subs. 150 men go down ,and 75 couples come up;)

It's La Madalena Italy. I was stationed on the Sub tender USS Emory S. Land from 2004-2008. When you were there was it the USS Proteus? They closed that base in 2008.

Thanks for the correction. Didn't get to see spelling on charts too much, I was in the engineroom. And the oxygen deprivation sucks.

Don't remember the name of the tender. I remember the Land, just can't remember where.

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    Thanks for the correction. Didn't get to see spelling on charts too much, I was in the engineroom. And the oxygen deprivation sucks.

Don't remember the name of the tender. I remember the Land, just can't remember where.

It might of been the USS Simon Lake. I was never on your class of sub. Just the los Angeles class and the Ohio class. I don't know how you guys on fast attack did it.

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    So no one wants to go camping?

They have electric sites for those that just can't do without. This will cut down on the overall cost of the class.

Nothing wrong with camping. The only thing is I'll either have to meet you guys down there later that night, or that morning. Unless I screwed up, Rochester is about an hour and a half from valpo, there is only one Rochester IN.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

That explains it all! :D

i'd love to go camping

YEs we know with nothing but ggggiiiirrrrrllllllsssss by your side. ;)

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Looks like the 14th will be a no-go for me. I would loooove to be there ... camping, training with the AR, great bunch of guys ... what more could one ask for? How 'bout an easy work schedule change, a little extra cash to pay for the class, and some extra ammo? I blew all my extra ammo budget on the Appleseed ammo. I did pick up some extra 7.62 for the Appleseed but I can't see running my SOCOM II for the entire course. Hope you guys have fun.

Sold? Or selling?

Sold it. I had a brain fart and forgot to offer it to the NWI MSG group before listing it. Sorry.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom