• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Guys help, I have to add $7.10 to get free shipping on my Amazon order, otherwise I'm spending that on shipping anyway, I might as well get something for it.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Guys help, I have to add $7.10 to get free shipping on my Amazon order, otherwise I'm spending that on shipping anyway, I might as well get something for it.

You're in St. John, right? If so, I have something for you to add and you can save yourself the embarassment of buying a Star Wars toy.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Crap, now I'm spending money. The Wilsons don't qualify for the free shipping part(getting one anyway). I've heard of the Chip McCormick ones, but I don't remember if it was good things or bad.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Crap, now I'm spending money. The Wilsons don't qualify for the free shipping part(getting one anyway). I've heard of the Chip McCormick ones, but I don't remember if it was good things or bad.

Well if it's not FREE shipping then don't get them f00l. :D Price around before you commit to them. They are a VERY GOOD BRAND but price around.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Anyone have any recommendations on water softners? I'm not happy renting one, I always end up with prehistoric ones that use more salt then Uncle Joe at Thanksgiving. Also thinking of getting a hole house water filter.

How about fence people, I have Hoosier Deck and Fence coming out to do an estimate for me on Wednesday, looking to get a 5ft chain link fence put up. My neighbor just used these guys and gave her a decent price and they did a good job.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom