Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Weird. I posted 4 minutes ago, and when I clicked on 'unread posts' this thread was on the list with mine as the last post. Usually it doesn't show up as unread when I'm the one who has posted.

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    Ah, Cagney's, the only bar I've ever been passive-aggressively thrown out of. Which I didn't even know was possible until it happened.

How dare you say something like this and not tell us the story 

Well, I just lost a whole post. Happened the first St. Paddy's Day after they bought it from Rosie's. Basically what happened was the "bouncers" wait for you to run out to your vehicle for something and then don't let you back in claiming that they are at max occupancy even though they know there is plenty of room in the bar and that your wife and friends are still inside. The "bouncers" got butt-hurt over something stupid and decided to flex their "power" Haven't been back to that hole since.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    **** can't break when it's 50 degrees out.
    NO!
    Gotta wait til it's hot and humid, then I get to spend a couple hours working on a "car" that holds a ladle of steel.
    890 days till I hit my retire aim point (31 years)
    525 days though, to get my 30. At that point, I may just say F.. it.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Well, I just lost a whole post. Happened the first St. Paddy's Day after they bought it from Rosie's. Basically what happened was the "bouncers" wait for you to run out to your vehicle for something and then don't let you back in claiming that they are at max occupancy even though they know there is plenty of room in the bar and that your wife and friends are still inside. The "bouncers" got butt-hurt over something stupid and decided to flex their "power" Haven't been back to that hole since.

You'd think being a bouncer would require not being so thin skinned but yeah a lot of them are

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom