Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Zippity do da.

"Valued Auto Customer,

During this challenging time, we hope you are healthy and safe. On April 9th, we sent an email letting you know that Nationwide is providing our auto customers a one-time premium relief of $50 per policy for personal auto policies active as of March 31, 2020.

We're putting relief directly into our customer's hands as quickly as possible and are pleased to let you know that yours has been processed. You should receive it as a check in the mail for policy number ××××××××××× within the next few days, so you may want to look out for it. Additionally, you can check its status via your online account at Nationwide.com.

Thank you for trusting us to protect what matters most to you."

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    On the bright side I get to keep my insurance for up to 6 months and due to the CARES act I'll be making more on unemployment than I have been since things started slowing down. The feeling I get from the union is that it sucks but it's not all and gloom and we'll probably be back in a couple months.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Getting laid off in a couple weeks 
    At least you will collect the extra $600.00 a week on top of your unemployment insurance. Got a note today from the state that said the extra 600 a week will last till July 31,2020 and yes you will be taxed for the money.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Zippity do da.

"Valued Auto Customer,

During this challenging time, we hope you are healthy and safe. On April 9th, we sent an email letting you know that Nationwide is providing our auto customers a one-time premium relief of $50 per policy for personal auto policies active as of March 31, 2020.

We're putting relief directly into our customer's hands as quickly as possible and are pleased to let you know that yours has been processed. You should receive it as a check in the mail for policy number ××××××××××× within the next few days, so you may want to look out for it. Additionally, you can check its status via your online account at Nationwide.com.

We get 20% refund with AAA.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My trainee got out of the hospital. They took him to the washhouse to get his clothes, and he went into seizure again.
    Back to the hospital.
    Looks like he's gonna be gone a while.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Zippity do da

"Valued Auto Customer,

5% getting from Erie insurance I've had for over 40 yrs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom