• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I generally drive my cars close to 300k before replacing them. I have replaced very few disc brake rotors in the last 40 years of driving, most of the time if the groves are not very deep you are fine just slapping new pads on. When they get too thin that is another story but that takes a very very long time. Most brake jobs are a ripoff.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Did an online order with George's Gyro Spot. Pretty slick. Pulled up to the speaker. Tell that you ordered online. They bring it out the back door to you right then and there. You bypass everyone waiting in line as their jaw drops and you drive off. :pimp:

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I do that at subway. With the app. Nothing better than walking in at high noon you see 8 people in line, you cut them, grab your Sammy and walk out.... They prolly think I'm ****ing the manager... But oh well

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Did an online order with George's Gyro Spot. Pretty slick. Pulled up to the speaker. Tell that you ordered online. They bring it out the back door to you right then and there. You bypass everyone waiting in line as their jaw drops and you drive off. :pimp:
    Take it you did the one in Chesterton not Hobart.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Yep, finally allowed to telework. Only took a couple weeks and I'm sure it will end right as soon as this does. I'm not complaining, at least I'm working. Heck, I'm still getting plenty of work coming in.
    This weather though. Hopefully afternoon will get nice, i have yard work and outdoor projects to get done.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Yep, finally allowed to telework. Only took a couple weeks and I'm sure it will end right as soon as this does. I'm not complaining, at least I'm working. Heck, I'm still getting plenty of work coming in.
    This weather though. Hopefully afternoon will get nice, i have yard work and outdoor projects to get done.

Quarantine Day #40 :bs:
    Welcome to the club,, so time to boost your numberz.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom