Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Blythes Valpo to reopen today:

"Morning Announcement

The Valparaiso location will be resuming operating hours to the public beginning today, Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 10 AM. The range will remain closed to the public and is anticipated to re-open upon lifting of the current safety precautions in effect.

We have modified our hours for the short term and look forward to when we will operate a normal schedule to serve you.

NEW HOURS OF OPERATION

Wednesday-Saturday 10 AM - 6 PM
    Sunday. 10 AM - 4 PM
    Closed. Monday and Tuesday

We have been able to source more product for your firearm needs, and although still lighter inventory than normal, our teams are working tirelessly to bring in additional product daily.

These remain unprecedented times, and we appreciate your patience as we navigate new territory and operate in a manner consistent with both safety and service in mind. As we have operated at the Griffith location the past 30 days, we will be restricting the number of people permitted in the store at one time, as well as placing limits on harder to find items so that everyone has an opportunity.

We look forward to seeing you again going forward!"

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    Blythes Valpo to reopen today:

"Morning Announcement

The Valparaiso location will be resuming operating hours to the public beginning today, Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 10 AM. The range will remain closed to the public and is anticipated to re-open upon lifting of the current safety precautions in effect.

We have modified our hours for the short term and look forward to when we will operate a normal schedule to serve you.

NEW HOURS OF OPERATION

Wednesday-Saturday 10 AM - 6 PM
    Sunday. 10 AM - 4 PM
    Closed. Monday and Tuesday

We have been able to source more product for your firearm needs, and although still lighter inventory than normal, our teams are working tirelessly to bring in additional product daily.

These remain unprecedented times, and we appreciate your patience as we navigate new territory and operate in a manner consistent with both safety and service in mind. As we have operated at the Griffith location the past 30 days, we will be restricting the number of people permitted in the store at one time, as well as placing limits on harder to find items so that everyone has an opportunity.

We look forward to seeing you again going forward!"

Good.....I like stopping in there sometimes at lunch to just browse around. Although...I'm probably not going to browse anywhere until the "Wu Flue" has moved on.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Are you late for work? When did you get your pilots license? Should have left 10 minutes earlier.

Meh.. he is still young. Let him be. If he dies, he wont collect social security so more for us. :)

Plus right now the jbt are not pulling people over. Jedi saw it again yesterday IL state trooper on 80/94 with lights on just sitting on side of road and cars passing 90+ and no response from the trooper.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    County was sitting at an absolutely shocking place, I was 71/40. Caught me completely off guard.... Notta...

It is also the stupidest road to have a 40 and double yellow on. I can't believe it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Kids!

When I was 21 I was stopped by a Federal Park Ranger going 75 in a 25. The guy was fuming, he went to his car to get his ticket book. He came back with a downcast look on his face, he had forgotten his ticket book and had to give me a warning and let me go.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I took a detour from my work commute to take a quick look at a Sierra 1500 in Highland. I may be a criminal.

...especially since I can't get rid of my present truck for another 9,700 miles, so I'm a true lookie loo...so completely "nonessential".

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Kids!

When I was 21 I was stopped by a Federal Park Ranger going 75 in a 25. The guy was fuming, he went to his car to get his ticket book. He came back with a downcast look on his face, he had forgotten his ticket book and had to give me a warning and let me go.

Lies!!! All lies!!!
    Back when you were 21 cars were NOT even around.
    So this park ranger was probably on a horse. :p

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Green Bubble Park Ranger Car, they can confiscate everything.

That was an unuasually coherent post.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Made a couple runs. One was to pick up a script for the kid at CVS. The relaxed, relief expressed by her, after explaining I've basically been quarantinee for 40 days now, was enjoyable to see as she stood with gloves, mask, plexiglass shield and boxes stacked up in front of the counter with signs everywhere saying "don't lean."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom