• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Valpo followed the leader and closed as well.

It is supposed to get colder, which will freeze all of this, but that is plenty of time to have things prepared to travel on.

AmateurE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2017
    NWI
    Fellow NWI'ers, I may have another reason to hate Bass Pro Shops (besides typically higher prices on the same item). The cashier at Cabelas informed me that I couldn't add today's purchases to my Cabelas Club Rewards card (the green one, not the gold credit card). She said Bass Pro cancelled the perk. You can use whatever balance you may have on the card, you just can't add to it. It never amounted to a windfall, but that 2% did add up. Anyone else get this same news?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Last time i was is bass pro i couldnt use the point only card, said they aren't using those anymore, but the account is tied to the credit card. Since i wasnt paying with the card the cashier just typed in the card number for the points and i paid cash. This was probably a month or so ago.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Fellow NWI'ers, I may have another reason to hate Bass Pro Shops (besides typically higher prices on the same item). The cashier at Cabelas informed me that I couldn't add today's purchases to my Cabelas Club Rewards card (the green one, not the gold credit card). She said Bass Pro cancelled the perk. You can use whatever balance you may have on the card, you just can't add to it. It never amounted to a windfall, but that 2% did add up. Anyone else get this same news?

That's news to me, but I have the gold one and haven't attempted that either.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    You can also go online and go to your account and enter in reciept info and it shouldnadd points to your account

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom