• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Yzerman19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2017
    NWI
    Morning folks, local (Hobart) guy and I browse here a lot more than I post but I do have a question for those of you in the area that hunt. I'm not sure how willing (if at all) someone might be to this idea but I was wondering if anyone might consider letting a newbie tag along on a hunt sometime. I'm not asking to shoot anything and I'm not asking to have to be taught everything you know (although I am willing to learn as much as possible). I can stay quiet, keep my mouth shut, follow behind, whatever it takes to minimize my presence. I don't know anyone I can ask personally and you guys (even though I don't know any of you personally) are the closest thing I have to local group of gun buddies lol I appreciate anyone that would even consider this as I feel like it is asking a lot but again, all I want is to tag along. I would be more than happy to meet sometime beforehand for lunch or a range day or whatever, to show that I'm normal and sane 30 year old dude that really just want to get into hunting. Thanks again to anyone who takes the time to read this and please feel free to let me know if you're open to the idea!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Morning folks, local (Hobart) guy and I browse here a lot more than I post but I do have a question for those of you in the area that hunt. I'm not sure how willing (if at all) someone might be to this idea but I was wondering if anyone might consider letting a newbie tag along on a hunt sometime. I'm not asking to shoot anything and I'm not asking to have to be taught everything you know (although I am willing to learn as much as possible). I can stay quiet, keep my mouth shut, follow behind, whatever it takes to minimize my presence. I don't know anyone I can ask personally and you guys (even though I don't know any of you personally) are the closest thing I have to local group of gun buddies lol I appreciate anyone that would even consider this as I feel like it is asking a lot but again, all I want is to tag along. I would be more than happy to meet sometime beforehand for lunch or a range day or whatever, to show that I'm normal and sane 30 year old dude that really just want to get into hunting. Thanks again to anyone who takes the time to read this and please feel free to let me know if you're open to the idea!

hum...
    hum...
    but you failed to answer the most IMPORTANT question first.
    are you a north of us 30 thug or south of us30 redneck in lake county? :rofl: the other counties are just wanna be hooisers.

billb i know hunts. not sure who else from the group.

Yzerman19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2017
    NWI
    Lol I'm north of 30 but just barely! I grew up in Griffith and recently bought a house in Hobart, pretty close to thug/red neck divider
    hum...
    hum...
    are you a north of us 30 thug or south of us30 redneck in lake county? :rofl: the other counties are just wanna be hooisers.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    hum...
    hum...

Jedi - why don’t you offer to take him out on your raccoon hunts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yzerman19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2017
    NWI
    Another thug from da north. Damn gangsta probably holds his gun sideways and hurls insults about someone’s mamma as accurately as he shoots :rolleyes:
    Definitely not.... lol I do have family a little further down south (Monticello) and if I had to choose an affiliation, I would much rather it be rednecks!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Definitely not.... lol I do have family a little further down south (Monticello) and if I had to choose an affiliation, I would much rather it be rednecks!

Monticello?

Um.....there aren't any other option but "redneck" down there. ;)

In Porter County, the thug/redneck line moves all the way up to US 6 with South Haven serving as a test community where thugs and rednecks cohabitate.

Yzerman19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2017
    NWI
    Monticello?

Um.....there aren't any other option but "redneck" down there. ;)

In Porter County, the thug/redneck line moves all the way up to US 6 with South Haven serving as a test community where thugs and rednecks cohabitate.
    Trust me, I'm aware. I was referring to the diversity up here lol

And South Haven, huh? I've always liked Michigan, I didn't realize the thugs were that far out from the cities.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Well, still not too bad out today.
    Jedi, why don't you bring Yzerman out on your hunts looking for new raccoon friends

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Jedi, why don't you bring Yzerman out on your hunts looking for new raccoon friends

My understanding is that Yzerman wants to learn how to actually hunt.

Jedi doesn't hunt for food :ar15:
    Jedi doesn't hunt for game trophies :biggun:
    Jedi hunts because he likes to cuddle with the furry little bandits :wwub:

Its just not the same thing. Its also wrong on so many levels.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    We need to stop bullying jedi or he may do something rash. You know how apt government employees are to snap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom