• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Notropis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    NWI
    How crowded are the local indoor pistol ranges on the weekend? I haven't tried Debs on the weekend in years. Heck, even lunch breaks during the week can be a crap shoot at Debs. Seems this form hates point blank but I used the PB in Mokena quite a bit. My experience there depended on the range master. Which indoor pistol ranges are locally recommended?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    see even ctc has gone to see the mouse.
    as for melensdad funny well them those kids nature needs to do its thing. just like how a mama lion will leave sick baby lion behind n the hyinas eat it.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    How crowded are the local indoor pistol ranges on the weekend? I haven't tried Debs on the weekend in years. Heck, even lunch breaks during the week can be a crap shoot at Debs. Seems this form hates point blank but I used the PB in Mokena quite a bit. My experience there depended on the range master. Which indoor pistol ranges are locally recommended?
    Welcome to INGO! With it being a holiday weekend along with crappy weather I’m sure all the indoor ranges will be busy. We only have three in this area. Debs in Hammond, Shoot Point Blank in Merrillville and Blythes in Valparaiso. I thought there was a couple indoor ranges just across the boarder.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Took the family to Disney last year, everyone enjoyed it, even me. It was HOT, but we packed a bunch of water, and had all our tourist accessories (frog towels, battery-operated fans, etc.) to make it through. Our rental house was close enough that we came home for a siesta most days, which helped. I'm glad we went, but there are too many other things to do and places to see to go again in the foreseeable future.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Our kid(s) will def being going to DC to see the Iwo Jima monument, changing of the guard, the Marine Corps Museum among other places there. I'm more hoping they take up shooting and are better at than me that they get the chance to do some competitions. I still agree with most that Disney is overrated compared to other places to take kids. Ballstater we may take you up on that offer. Shoot me a pm of what you have and don't need and I'll pass it along to her.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Lonehoosier pretty much covered it.

And some may hate Point Blank, but a lot go there.
    I just haven't been there because of time constraints.

Welcome to the forum. :wavey:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think seeing the Mickey is a thing to do once. Yes it's expensive. But worth it. I wouldn't do it over and over.. but once.

Like CTC, I didn't go there till I was an adult. I took a gf and her kids.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

I personally like PB and I know several that go often.

Blythe's is a hike for me.

Deb's is the worst. Last time I went the smoke was so bad you couldn't see or breathe.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I went to Disney twice. When I was 6 or 7 and after 8th grade. I did not think it was great when I was little, tried to meet the mouse the whole time, at when I did it was meh. The best part was right when we walked in, I asked to play the throw the ring around the bottle game. My Mom was taking care of some visit related stuff, so my Dad agreed. I won the biggest panda bear there. We had to carry it around the rest of the day. It didn't even fit in the trunk of the '80 rental car. I think my parents hated that bear.

I wanted nothing to do with Disney the second time. I just went to the arcade.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Cross-posted in faceplam thread:
    The paper had some Subway coupons in it, so I went there for lunch. I grabbed the buy a 6" get one free w/ purchase of a drink. After a tremendous display of the skill of slow sandwich making, I was confronted with the confusion the employee. After a minute of reading the coupon and looking at the sandwich... "But that's a footlong!?!?" I said "It's two 6"s". She just looked at me confused. Thank God her coworker was there to explain it to her.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    In all fairness that’s before they dumped a bunch of money into the filtration system.

ehhh, they could have just put in a few fans.

Im sure the EPA would beg to differ with you. I know for me I’ll pay the extra cost to not have to blow out black **** out my nose.

I was talking to some one a year or so ago about the range, and he said that it cost over a million dollars to upgrade the it to EPA standards.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I went to Disney twice. When I was 6 or 7 and after 8th grade. I did not think it was great when I was little, tried to meet the mouse the whole time, at when I did it was meh. The best part was right when we walked in, I asked to play the throw the ring around the bottle game. My Mom was taking care of some visit related stuff, so my Dad agreed. I won the biggest panda bear there. We had to carry it around the rest of the day. It didn't even fit in the trunk of the '80 rental car. I think my parents hated that bear.

I wanted nothing to do with Disney the second time. I just went to the arcade.

u r a boy and disney is tailored more for girls.
    they have tried to make it more for boys as well but its not there yet and doubt it ever will be.

while star wars have a section now and they are making a star wars land due to all the swj and girl lead stuff disney has done with sw sknce getting it its not the same.

for a non-kid point of view its a fscilities, enger, techy marvel. they are a city themseleves and run very efficient.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Much needed trigger time today. My UZI was the favorite of the day. Met up with a guy down here and couldn't pass up a deal on a Type 99 and SAR-1.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom