Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    what about the VA for the test if u wont be covered at work due to the strike?

It's not a "service related injury", and my last years pay was pretty good, so I'll be bumped to one of the lowest priority categories.
    So, by the time I get entered into the system, then evaluated on my "need", then a doc assigned, the records transfer and evaluated..
    The strike would be over.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    It's not a "service related injury", and my last years pay was pretty good, so I'll be bumped to one of the lowest priority categories.
    So, by the time I get entered into the system, then evaluated on my "need", then a doc assigned, the records transfer and evaluated..
    The strike would be over.

Yeah. From what I’ve heard, you might be retired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    nah... acteon is not gonna retire.
    we r just gonna take him to the glue factory. ;)

@act
    well that sucks of the VA. did not know it worked that way.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Act,
    While you have time off you should ask for evaluation of your service related back injury.

That has nothing to do with VA benefits. American Legion Lawyers in Indianapolis will go to bat for you.

The first stop is County VA. Ray Guidon, (219) 755 - 3285

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Just got back from Winamac. Spent a good 3 1/2 hours there. Daughter tried out her .410 that i got from Pete here. Some of you know my daughter and she's a peanut. Still a little bit to much kick for her but she ran 5 rounds thru at 25 yards. Moved out to 100yards cause 50yard was all taken and she shot her 10/22 and i shot my new Bolt action 308. Got all dialed in. Then we moved to 50yards when a spot opened and she continued to shoot her 10/22. Put some rounds thru one of my 223 wylde ars as well as my 6.5grendel and .308 ars. Tested out some reloads in both 308 and 6.5 as well. All in all, had a good time. Definitely was busy out there today. Only got a few pics of my daughter shooting at the 50 and 100 yard ranges. We wore ar Ingo shirts from the youth shoot as well. Talked with the ro for awhile. Hes really hoping we come back for the youth shoot next year!
    8xtpip.jpg

24e0wzp.jpg

i5tdtt.jpg

i5tdtt.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    <3
    good job dad!! good job!!!

as for next years youth event. well it is sep and someone ssid they would do a poll about interest in it.
    i suspect that is what everyone is waiting for.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Act,
    While you have time off you should ask for evaluation of your service related back injury.

That has nothing to do with VA benefits. American Legion Lawyers in Indianapolis will go to bat for you.

The first stop is County VA. Ray Guidon, (219) 755 - 3285

I have a couple people telling me to get evaluated for a partial disability for my back.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just got back from Winamac. Spent a good 3 1/2 hours there. Daughter tried out her .410 that i got from Pete here. Some of you know my daughter and she's a peanut. Still a little bit to much kick for her but she ran 5 rounds thru at 25 yards. Moved out to 100yards cause 50yard was all taken and she shot her 10/22 and i shot my new Bolt action 308. Got all dialed in. Then we moved to 50yards when a spot opened and she continued to shoot her 10/22. Put some rounds thru one of my 223 wylde ars as well as my 6.5grendel and .308 ars. Tested out some reloads in both 308 and 6.5 as well. All in all, had a good time. Definitely was busy out there today. Only got a few pics of my daughter shooting at the 50 and 100 yard ranges. We wore ar Ingo shirts from the youth shoot as well. Talked with the ro for awhile. Hes really hoping we come back for the youth shoot next year!
    8xtpip.jpg

24e0wzp.jpg

i5tdtt.jpg

i5tdtt.jpg

:yesway:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    8xtpip.jpg

24e0wzp.jpg

i5tdtt.jpg

i5tdtt.jpg

Sounds like you need a Glenfield 25 now

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Sounds like you need a Glenfield 25 now

Seen ya had that up for sale. I Think i have enough 22lrs already. 3 ruger 10/22s, s&w 15-22, and a glenfield/marlin model 60 tube fed as well.
    Whats funny is i bought the model 60 for the grandson about a year ago and hes only 2 now, lol. Be awhile before he'll be using it, but im a sucker for good deals. Got that one off armslist. Has a Simmons 3-9×40 22mag scope on it. Has the squirrel stock. Shoots really well and only paid $80 for it

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    <3
    good job dad!! good job!!!

as for next years youth event. well it is sep and someone ssid they would do a poll about interest in it.
    i suspect that is what everyone is waiting for.
    September has 30 days and today is only the 3rd. Almost a whole month to do the deed.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Happy Labor Day. Last holiday of summer. Saw both sides of a full aisle of Halloween candy at Sam's Club in Merrillville, Indiana and the next aisle over had Christmas decorations with Christmas cookies. Told the wife they should be fresh in time for the holiday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom