Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Hows the crowds say around 5pm? Since I'll be in CP to meet up with T squared and Bigretic might as well swing by and check it out and maybe take the pc carbine they have for a spin unless they sold it.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    It was there yesterday... shoots pretty good for s rental gun...

They get waves of people, so if the parking lot is full go on in as the range stalls are normally a hour max each user and they have 20 f them...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    It was there yesterday... shoots pretty good for s rental gun...

They get waves of people, so if the parking lot is full go on in as the range stalls are normally a hour max each user and they have 20 f them...
    So.. I got a voice mail from South County Guns saying my order was in. They called my cell and used my name. But I did not order anything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    So.. I got a voice mail from South County Guns saying my order was in. They called my cell and used my name. But I did not order anything.

Crap. Didn't mean to quote GB. I hate tapatalk.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    So...
    I just had the best Polish food I’ve had in quite some time.
    Better than Grandma’s.
    The Polish Peasant in Michigan City is definitely where it’s at.
    Perfect potato pancakes, pork cutlet, perogi. I had the taste of Poland platter and I nearly wept. It was a thing of beauty.

I highly recommend this place. It wasn’t super cheap, but it wasn’t out of line price wise either, wife and I had an appetizer, soup, two entrees, and dessert for $46. Portions were respectable, we took home part of my entree, and the dessert.

Again.
    If you like Polish food, it’s well worth the trip.

Cool, will have to check it out. My dad had a business across from a placed called Maruszczak Sausage in Hammond. Sometimes on my lunch I would go over there and the ladies would hook me up with some awesome polish food. You don't find polish food around much anymore. Thanks for the tip.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Cool, will have to check it out. My dad had a business across from a placed called Maruszczak Sausage in Hammond. Sometimes on my lunch I would go over there and the ladies would hook me up with some awesome polish food. You don't find polish food around much anymore. Thanks for the tip.
    My wife loves their polish sausage

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Yuo, it was for the p320 "upgrade". They still say 4-6 weeks on their site, but I'm hoping it's a Scotty estimate. I'd assume that the amount of people sending theirs in had to have slowed down.
    There is a thread on there, signess or down with the signess, that some of them have mentioned times. Hopefully shorter than quoted. I know mine was there and back pretty quick, faster than quoted but that was before the recall.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Any of you NWI guys into Mosin's?
    I posted in the general area that Blythe's in Valpo got about 20 in. Some with matching # bayonets, some hex receivers. I believe they were $229

gundawg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Cedar Lake
    I'd like to pick up a average cheapo AR15.... They have Diamondback..?

Cabela's had Anderson basic optics ready AR for $400 until recently, but I just checked and they're not listed online now. They might still have some in stock in Hammond.

Someone was selling Del-Ton optics ready ARs for $369 (+ S&H & FFL) recently, too.

Do some looking and you should find one for about $400.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    funny you mention steak n ***** schererville, I don't think I've ever been in a more disgusting fast food place in my life, floors sticky with filth/grease, counters about the same, it was like pulling teeth to get someone to take your order or pay your bill, had the same experience a few times, will not be back. merrillville on the other hand, typically great

LOL and thus why its called steak n sh...
    my little one likes it. i tolerate the food. ive been to several both in indiana and illinois and its the same level of nasty/dirty. the gurnnee, il next to the mall is the worse. always packed, dirty, and i have even seen 2 fights on 2 different times i have gone.

the one in scehereville is a zoo on the weekends and during the week ive gone when its empty and the service is sssssssllllloooooowwwwwwww.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom