• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    but drinking alcholo is not a right or is it?
    dont think it is the same as owning firearma or being able to say whatever you want about the .gov, etc..
    Isn't it? It took an Amendment to ban it. It should have taken an Amendment to ban drugs too.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Because they are dumb enough to believe that GUNS CAUSE VIOLENCE and therefore they believe that gun bans/confiscations will reduce violence.
    If you ask, they think there was no violence before guns. It's almost hilarious but actually more scary that people with more knowledge available at their fingertips are so unlearned. Like, seriously have to try hard to not get knowledge with it so readily available.

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    Because they are dumb enough to believe that GUNS CAUSE VIOLENCE and therefore they believe that gun bans/confiscations will reduce violence.
    They are dumb enough to want power and rights removed from citizens, empowering a system that failed on every level and at every opportunity to prevent the Parkland shooting.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If you ask, they think there was no violence before guns. It's almost hilarious but actually more scary that people with more knowledge available at their fingertips are so unlearned. Like, seriously have to try hard to not get knowledge with it so readily available.

You would have to find a way to push it telepathically during cat video's

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    There is just as much misinformation as there is information on the Net, maybe even more. It is very easy to only see the stuff that reinforces your preconceptions.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

well there was no gun violence before guns. :)
    note the words...

@klb nah we dont need an amedement for drugs.
    drugs is a $$$$ for all.
    always follow the money

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    new beef place on indy in schereville called buona.
    the roast beef is ok. not better then al's beef in chiraq but decent. zeli's roast beef i think still beats it food wise but the place is nice. its next to the steak n sh
    ..t joint

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    No... people banning guns will cause violence... they always get it backwards...

Maybe that is how they teach kids anymore...

Jedi it was a cold 59 today... not really my weather yet...

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    Damn it. Mines part of the recall. Im gonna call and see if they'll send me the part. Ive added some aftermarket parts that i dont want lost or replaced with original.
    Thanks for posting!
    Yes, thanks for posting. I just sold mine to a friend and thankfully it's not affected. Hate to have that weighing on me. I'd feel like I had sold him a lemon.

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    Does anyone know the FedEx place that will permit you to ship a firearm back to the manufacturer in NWI? I have a p320 that's going back to the mothership. Can I just take it to the FedEx location in Merrillville on 30?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Does anyone know the FedEx place that will permit you to ship a firearm back to the manufacturer in NWI? I have a p320 that's going back to the mothership. Can I just take it to the FedEx location in Merrillville on 30?

Should be just fine. Classic Firearms ships their items using FedEx.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom