• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Wow rain instead of snow. Was in Indy last Saturday for the beginning of the snow storm and three days later rain. Will Mother Nature make up her mind?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Pulled into work today to see a bunch of fire/ems/cops down the street. Apparently a gyro joint and several other stores in the plaza on central ave in Lake Station went up in flames. Even seen a Merrillville fire truck leave, so it must of been a good one

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Pulled into work today to see a bunch of fire/ems/cops down the street. Apparently a gyro joint and several other stores in the plaza on central ave in Lake Station went up in flames. Even seen a Merrillville fire truck leave, so it must of been a good one

if you did not like the gyros you could of asked for a refund. instead in true thug nature you burn the place down hu?

as for the marches...
    how about ya just donate to the jedi death star fund.
    jedi will make sure to take care of the problem for you.
    mmmuuuhhhhhaaaaa (evil laugh)

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    if you did not like the gyros you could of asked for a refund. instead in true thug nature you burn the place down hu?

as for the marches...
    how about ya just donate to the jedi death star fund.
    jedi will make sure to take care of the problem for you.
    mmmuuuhhhhhaaaaa (evil laugh)

I heard you accept raccoon donations as well. I can only give you 2000 raccoons at the moment but will swing by this weekend and make my donation. I think it should help your cause.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm with Melensdad on these vermin, they really have got out of control...

hhhhmmmmmm re-thinking the next trip to Jedi's to drop off raccoons.... Thinking maybe I should get a large load of these raccoons, maybe trap some big rats too and drop them off at the next anti-gun march... Just to spice things up for the kids....

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    It was pointed out, this is probably the first time in American history that people are marching to take away rights. Every other March as for rights. I am referring to major marches and movements. It's funny too, if they don't want an amendment, they don't have to use it. Seriously something wrong though, people marching against free speech, second amendment and anything else they can give up.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    hum... so what does that tell you?
    whats that books called where big brothers wants the kids to turn in their parents for minor infracrtions and thw miniatry of truth is busy changing the language to sometime called newspeak.

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    I heard you accept raccoon donations as well. I can only give you 2000 raccoons at the moment but will swing by this weekend and make my donation. I think it should help your cause.
    Do you know how many gyros you could make with 2000 raccoons? Maybe that's why joint went up in flames. A raccoon rebellion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom