• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    Park a van in front of his house with the back doors open, but rigged to close and lock when he trips the pressure plate inside. Bait it with Lego's ans a Hello Kitty purse. Call it a have a heart trap. Drive it to the upper peninsula and drop him off on the deep woods where there is lots of snow.
    I bet there are a lot of raccoons there haha

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    >>Gundawg, Sorry didn't notice my subscription must have come up and there was no warning... Plus now I don't see where I coud up it back so I emmptied my inbox so you should be able to message me now...<<

Nope. Same error message.

Don't forget to look at both inbox and outbox.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Yeah I cleared everything out now... and can communicate once more in pm. I will have to re-up my subscription when I'm back on one of my secured computers... Never do transactions on a pc that runs all over the internet like a french whore...

and in other news... How is the raccoon population over at Jedi's... We need to get those numbers up already...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I've got the ultimate in hog medicine I'm trying to sell ... Not much up here to hunt with it... and since we just live trap the raccoons for Jedi's place not much in fuzzy little rodents around here anymore either...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Speaking of crazy redheads, there's one more single one in NW Indiana as of about a week ago. Maybe now I'll have time to do some shooting.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Speaking of crazy redheads, there's one more single one in NW Indiana as of about a week ago. Maybe now I'll have time to do some shooting.

did u cut his heart out while smiling and saying it its not you, its me while playing the taylor swift video where she shreds the guys cloth

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom