Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    We took up a collection to get the roads closed.

Response was overwhelming.

People we didn't even ask to donate were offering us money to keep you away.
    Well, I'm headed there in abit, although by train, please open the roads since Jedi is already through

gundawg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Cedar Lake
    Hi guys (and gals)

Time to thin the herd.

I'm going to have a table at the Crown Point gun show on April 21-22. I'm going to assemble a lot of miscellaneous accessories, books and stuff and a few guns to sell.

It's a lot easier to manage if you have a friendly neighbor at the next table. You can take turns watching each others stuff when you need a restroom break or just want to stretch your legs.

If anyone else is thinking of doing the same please let me know. There are still tables available and I'll get back to Danny and make sure we get adjoining tables.

Tables are $45.

Thanks,

Skip

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hi guys (and gals)

Time to thin the herd.

I'm going to have a table at the Crown Point gun show on April 21-22. I'm going to assemble a lot of miscellaneous accessories, books and stuff and a few guns to sell.

It's a lot easier to manage if you have a friendly neighbor at the next table. You can take turns watching each others stuff when you need a restroom break or just want to stretch your legs.

If anyone else is thinking of doing the same please let me know. There are still tables available and I'll get back to Danny and make sure we get adjoining tables.

Tables are $45.

Thanks,

Skip

I have thought about doing this. I may just have to give it some thought.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hey Snap were you at the Crown Point Schoops about 5 pm thursday ? I could of sworn that was you...

Just a note if anyone is interested in a nice Marlin 336 GBL in 45/70 Government I'm looking to sell mine... Only had about 50 rounds through her. Very accurate and the action works great... PM me if you want to chat...

Unfortunately I don't have any poster shots with it and one of the Gunbunnies or I would throw a poster in...

Got that DU engraved PARA 1911 still too...

So they were talking about snow tomorrow... Jedi I'm hoping it isn't sooooooo

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hey Snap were you at the Crown Point Schoops about 5 pm thursday ? I could of sworn that was you...

Just a note if anyone is interested in a nice Marlin 336 GBL in 45/70 Government I'm looking to sell mine... Only had about 50 rounds through her. Very accurate and the action works great... PM me if you want to chat...

Unfortunately I don't have any poster shots with it and one of the Gunbunnies or I would throw a poster in...

Got that DU engraved PARA 1911 still too...

So they were talking about snow tomorrow... Jedi I'm hoping it isn't sooooooo

I was there Thursday at 4.
    But I don't think I look too much like Snap.

gundawg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Cedar Lake
    I have thought about doing this. I may just have to give it some thought.

OK. If you decide to do it, the sooner you decide the more likely we can get adjoining tables. I'm going to call Danny back on Monday and try to get a table near the dealer who does transfers for me. He's on the opposite wall from the food cart and says there are sometimes open tables in the middle aisle over there. But the last show all the tables were sold out.

gundawg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Cedar Lake
    >>Just a note if anyone is interested in a nice Marlin 336 GBL in 45/70 Government I'm looking to sell mine... Only had about 50 rounds through her. Very accurate and the action works great... PM me if you want to chat...<<

I tried to PM you but got an error message saying your mailbox is full...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Gundawg, Sorry didn't notice my subscription must have come up and there was no warning... Plus now I don't see where I coud up it back so I emmptied my inbox so you should be able to message me now...

Snap, Good thing I didn't walk over and say something then... Acteon you probably just missed me then... Had work down there and then I had my HAM class to attend and didn't want to go all the way back up to the lake and then turn around and go straight back down to Merrillville...

Anybody going to the counter protest in Valpo today...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom