• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    In New Employee Orientation at USS for the next two weeks. If today was any indication, this is going to be the most boring thing I've ever done.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Had to replace a filling that broke off. I finally can feel the right side of my mouth from 3 separate numbing injections.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I'm assuming since there is no youth shoot this year we won't be having any M&S's as well due to the rules. Seeing as I didn't do much shooting last year I would like to make an effort to go more than once a month. It's one thing to shoot in the back yard to test reloads or putz around a bit but I can't go to hog wild crazy since I still have next door neighbors I would like to keep civil with. I know the hill jacks kitty corner to us would call the police on us even though we have a berm and are shooting in a safe direction away from any neighbors.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I'll meet you out some where to do some shooting... When it gets warm again you might want to meet up out at Sand Burr and shoot some steel...

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    This weather is killing my back.
    Ugh, back to work. At least I got to put lead downrange this Sunday at PB. Long lines, but not as bad as Saturday. Parking lot was full Saturday.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Got the itch to go shooting but not the energy yet...

The youth shoot not happening because of stupidity at the State Level and it's past success might get attention. If they realize they have alienated the very people who use the ranges they may see the activity levels lowering and therefore tax lost for DNR projects. Could change their stupidity in the end, maybe not...

Strangely enough I have carried at one of the ranges since the rule change and nothing was said. but I did die on that range so maybe their not screwing with me...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I think it's a mistake not to do the DNR shoot.
    Watch the news.
    We need to make sure people aren't only getting information from TV.
    Anyone know any north centrally located folk (Lafayette, Logansport, Kokomo, Peru, Warsaw, South Bend...even Indy) they could contact and in turn, they could contact? I wonder if others assume this event is somewhat exclusive and pass by the thread thinking this is "their thing." I'd hate to hear, "If only I'd known..."

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    If the Kankakee doesn't go over today then it never will...

It's at least 2 feet higher than it was last night. That's the fastest ive ever seen it rise

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom