• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    There was no power east of North shore mes center in Lake Station when i left work at 11am. All the way down to at least rt51 on central ave. Mikes gas stop, chase bank, papa johns, wendys etc. Cluster f**k at central and 51 because idiots dont know how to treat an intersection when the lights arent working. Not sure if power was restored yet
    I just check the website again and it not showing that. I thought that was a pretty up to date site :(

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I hope so, I have to go that way to pick the wife up from work.

They were at least putting out the portable 4 way stop sign at 51 and central. Not sure why power was out. Didn't hear any sirens and no emergency vehicles came by the shop, so don't think it was someone hitting a pole. Maybe weight of snow snapped a compromised line or something. I left early, shop was dead quite. Imagine that

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    They were at least putting out the portable 4 way stop sign at 51 and central. Not sure why power was out. Didn't hear any sirens and no emergency vehicles came by the shop, so don't think it was someone hitting a pole. Maybe weight of snow snapped a compromised line or something. I left early, shop was dead quite. Imagine that
    I’m really surprise how much traffic is going up and down 51, it’s almost business as usual.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    So where are my feeta and feets of snow.
    Its only been 6" at most so far. How boring!

You live on the wrong side of town.

I find it ironic when I see a big 4x4 truck going sideways spinning all four tires. They're usually driving like jerks before it happens.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom