Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Must be nice to have a cushy job that closes because of snow.

I am soooo lucky I'm on vacation.
    Even though I wasted 6 days in bed cause of my back.
    I don't have to worry about being held over at work.

Course, tomorrow I'll take the snowblower out, and then find out I shoulda stayed in bed.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Might have to take the raccoon powered sled out for a spin. Might even load up a few dozen to drop off at jedi's.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Roads to train station weren't great. Trains running fine. It's funny, seen sports cars make it up a hill, but watched 2 4WD vehicles turn around and passed a third one because they were sliding and not making it up either. If you don't know how to drive 4WD put it in 2, and drive like those in the cars, because they knew what they were doing. Ok, think I'm done ranting.
    Now, let's see how long I work, or if I get furlough again. Totally love vacation days when I don't want them, or going without pay.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Took over an hour to shovel the driveway and clean the truck off. Glad no school today, got to take the wifes Expedition to work. So much nicer than my crown vic in this crap lol

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Roads to train station weren't great. Trains running fine. It's funny, seen sports cars make it up a hill, but watched 2 4WD vehicles turn around and passed a third one because they were sliding and not making it up either. If you don't know how to drive 4WD put it in 2, and drive like those in the cars, because they knew what they were doing. Ok, think I'm done ranting.
    Now, let's see how long I work, or if I get furlough again. Totally love vacation days when I don't want them, or going without pay.

I think people can learn alot from the Cars movie series. Especially Cars 3 about driving on sand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom