• Status
    Not open for further replies.

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    Jedi is denying all involvement but he was in Chiraq at the time and has only .gov employees to vouch for his whereabouts, so basically no alibi.

Illinois AG candidate robbed at gunpoint in Chicago during campaign photoshoot :):

Illinois AG candidate robbed at gunpoint in Chicago during campaign photoshoot | Fox News

"A Democratic candidate running for Illinois attorney general was robbed at gunpoint Thursday during a campaign photoshoot in Chicago."

:)::laugh::):

LOL

Well he definitely got all the "in the neighborhood" shots his campaign manager was asking for. Time to blame blocks of metal and polymer.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooooo a crook got robbed by another crook... and this is news... lol...

It's freaking cold already and Jedi is at blame because the cold is required for his feets and feets of snow so no other reason than to make Jedi happy for this crap to be here...

There will be more raccoons in your soon future pinky...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ok rednecks lets have a geography lesson. Chiraq is very big and this occured way north, ie the safe side, of downtown which is the evil lair wherr jedi goes to. So jedi could not have possiblily been involved.

Plus that dude was not wearing pink so why would jedi want his stuff? Meh!

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Holy cow! In the Hawks game Q pulled the goalie with 1 min.+ in the 1st, and we almost ate an empty netter!
    Non-hockey folk, just move on.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Yes, the only way to be scored on in that situation is if you scored on yourself. The play is dead as soon as the other team touches the puck.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, I was there yesterday but not at 4:30... I think I left there at 2:50. Went by your old place about 8:30 am and let those 2 raccoons out of the back of the truck and then went to a couple places... trying to remember who I fixed yesterday but it's all a fog with everything that has been going on...

Ericwp, JP in that nasty weather... No wonder it was a ghost town.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    :dunno: I was in and out of the room getting the kid ready for bed, so I 1/2 saw what was going on. I started doing something else during the intermission after the 1st period and never rewound to see.:facepalm:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Pretty sure this family will remain hunkered down today. I may even pass on getting the mail unless I see something I need or interesting in my daily USPS email. If you haven't signed up for the USPS Informed Delivery Daily Digest, I highly recommend it! For those who are unaware, your 1st class mail is photographed and emailed to you. Even when you are on vacation with a hold on your mail, it is emailed to you so you can see what is coming.

Plus, if your looking for parts: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general-firearms-discussion/447909-vault-must-have-opened-clock-ticking.html

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    U live in redneck land where racoons and coyotes live.
    If i lived in that area yes i would have a ng genny and a backup gas portable genny as well. You are not in an area nipsco considered you a priority as its too few of you per square mile. So the nipsco crews will get to u when they get to you.

Their job, and i use to intern for them back in college, is to send the crews where they can restore the largeest num of power of people. If they get to a site and only 10 folks will get power but the crew at site b has 100 people without power and that other cree needs help the first crew is going to drop site a and go to site b.
    Thankfully we don't rely on NIPSCO for our electricity here. REMC is more reliable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom