• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Melensdad, sorry to hear that... Hoping for the best for you..

I'm still wondering if my whole problem is old age, diabetes which is what big pharm is blaming it all on or the effects of using Levaquin before.

The start of this all showed up about 6 months after taking the levaquin and after doing some research on the internet and having a chance to chat with Dr. David Healy, MD, F.R.C. Psch. and his research on the the drug Levaquin I think I'm screwed... or going to have to make large amounts of money to pay for joint replacements and assorted other parts...

Mean while they are still prescribing that crap to people.

and yet they won't let us use a freaking weed in your back yard to treat the pain...

Sorry back on my soap box...

Anyways, I'm still icing and warming things to get my hands back this morning after that little bit of joy yesterday...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What is levaqyin used for?
    Weed is illegal for 2 reasons.
    1. .gov and big rx have not found a way to cash in on it since like you said you can bypass them and grow it yourself.
    2. What will the jbt community do if the "war on drugs" money runs out. Way too many jbt sympatizers involved that would be hurting as well, clothing makers, equipment makers, etc...

You do remember that when the gman could not go after the boogie man of the so called evil booze they had to find a new boogie man. Weed became that new evil to keep the gman alive.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Actually Levaquin wasn't designed to be a antibiotic when it was developed. It was mean't to be used in the manic depression market, side effects of killing infections was a accidentally found property of the drug. It unfortunately also does a good job of killing the host...

Snap, it doesn't stop after taking it, it continues to destroy tendons, bones and muscle forever once introduced into the body... and here is another fact, they used ghost studies to filed with the FDA to release it for general use on the public and our military.

Jedi, the gang in control is no better than the street gangs they built with their war on drugs...

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Well, they should have checked the back stop on the target, not responsible. However the rest of the tripe in that article should be flushed down the toilet. People are acting like swarms of locusts and completely changing an area and expecting it to be what they want. I truly hate those kind of people. Move next to a range or airport or military base and complain about noise? Idiots like that should be killed off. You moved next to it, not vise versa, so they should realizing that. Well, killing off is extreme, so, for every complaint about the noise they should be fined a minimum 300 grand for making false claims.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I've been prescribed Levaquin twice, and both times it has shredded my right rotator cuff to the point of needing PT.
    I'm another one that has issues because of Levaquin. I also took it twice, a year and a half apart, and since then have a lot of issues with tendinitis. It never really goes away, it just varies in intensity.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom