Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I went last year, I'll just get a couple of boxes of Mrs's Pauls and avoid all the walking.

I OC'd last year and had no problems. I saw a lot of LEO and nothing was said. I have read recently that a lot of these festivals are run by lease and are GFZ's. Just wondering what the story is here.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Thanks, BF. It was yesterday but I had to work all day. The weather is usually miserable this time of year, so it will be nice to have such a beautiful day today.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Got some range time in today... but the hands are still doing the ice and heat process to get working again afterwords...

rugberlev5004.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Slow weekend, I guess some people have better things to do than check in on INGO.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Got some range time in today... but the hands are still doing the ice and heat process to get working again afterwords...

I'm not shooting much this year and not happy about it.

Wearing a wrist brace on my left wrist after a semi-serious tendon injury a week before Easter. 2 doctors said no surgery but it could still take the better part of a year to heal. And by heal they mean to get it back to the **** poor 60% mobility and modest pain I had prior to the injury. There is essentially no remaining cartilage left in my wrist, so I'm basically bone-on-bone due to rheumatoid arthritis. Surgeons want to pin/fuse my wrist into place so I have ZERO movement, which I have refused to allow them to do, and will continue to refuse. If I can get back to the 60% & modest pain then I'll be happy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom