• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well, they should have checked the back stop on the target, not responsible. However the rest of the tripe in that article should be flushed down the toilet. People are acting like swarms of locusts and completely changing an area and expecting it to be what they want. I truly hate those kind of people. Move next to a range or airport or military base and complain about noise? Idiots like that should be killed off. You moved next to it, not vise versa, so they should realizing that. Well, killing off is extreme, so, for every complaint about the noise they should be fined a minimum 300 grand for making false claims.
    Nature used to do a decent job of thinning out stupid people, but humans are getting better and better at defying nature.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I have never taken levaquin and have all of the symptoms you speak of.

It is called old age.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    yeah but mine showed up at age 38 and the very summer before taking the levaquin was the last year I could use a shovel and work my garden which was a every year thing for me till then...

I had XRays done on my shoulder and wrist and the radiologist said that you could see some arthritis but not enough to produce the pain and complications I have.

I'm difinitely anti drug at this point in my life though.. They prescribed me colchicine for the pain but I haven't tried it yet as I'm a bit shy of new drugs in the only body I get, well atleast until I find another newer younger one on ebay but nothing yet... lol....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm unimpressed with those gov types...

If they impressed me I probably would have filed for disability...guessing they can't do that right either...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh dont worry north korea will soon take care of our problem with a few presents our way to LA, Chicago and maybe NYC.
    :(

Im not sure what he is trying to accomplish with that show but it looks like its getting serious.

And in other news any recommendations for a vehicle safe?
    I want to be able to store a 1911 with 2 mags in it. My vehcile has no glove compartment or trunck. Saw a stackon at cabelas with a cable lock similar to what you use for a laptop. Its for a trip ill be doing in late october.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Oh dont worry north korea will soon take care of our problem with a few presents our way to LA, Chicago and maybe NYC.

Im not sure what he is trying to accomplish with that show but it looks like its getting serious.

After we destroy nations we spend billions rebuilding them. My guess is that he wants his roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, water treatment plants, electrical system, etc rebuilt courtesy of Uncle Sam. He might not survive to see it but our grandkids will be paying for it.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI

And in other news any recommendations for a vehicle safe?
    I want to be able to store a 1911 with 2 mags in it. My vehcile has no glove compartment or trunck. Saw a stackon at cabelas with a cable lock similar to what you use for a laptop. Its for a trip ill be doing in late october.
    He is hoping for what he used to always get. Make threats, US and other nations give food and money asking him to stop. Test missiles occasionally, same thing. He's learned that is the way to get things. Decades ago, we should have done strikes on the country, but we were worried about China, and still are worried. Plenty of ways to deal with it, but.... no one stepped up to knock them into place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom