Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If you are following the "Science" thread, it is posted over there too. I didn't watch it there either.

The general view of "science" is, from the "scientist's" view, political consensus makes it true. When you catch them in a lie they say that is just one study, when they are presented an opposing view they cry heresy.

There is no room for descent in the Neo-Scientific community.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    If you are following the "Science" thread, it is posted over there too. I didn't watch it there either.

The general view of "science" is, from the "scientist's" view, political consensus makes it true. When you catch them in a lie they say that is just one study, when they are presented an opposing view they cry heresy.

There is no room for descent in the Neo-Scientific community.
    It's pretty disgusting and sad, facts are facts, and politics shouldn't change that. Then again, science has really sucked anyway, after all how long did they believe in the flat Earth or that the Earth was the center of the universe?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So we need to get rid of scienetist then...
    Mmmmmuuuhhhhaaaaa
    What are we doing today? Taking over the world pinky like we do every night. ;) -cartoon ref if u know it

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It's pretty disgusting and sad, facts are facts, and politics shouldn't change that. Then again, science has really sucked anyway, after all how long did they believe in the flat Earth or that the Earth was the center of the universe?
    Funny. Both of those examples are similar to the "climate change" theory. People also were derided for not believing them. Seems there are always beliefs that become religious like in people's beliefs.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    So we need to get rid of scienetist then...
    Mmmmmuuuhhhhaaaaa
    What are we doing today? Taking over the world pinky like we do every night. ;) -cartoon ref if u know it
    :rolleyes:
    Still true.
    Buzz-Lightyear-Sad-Strange-Little-Man.gif

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    The interwebs are buzzing: https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%3A%2F%2Fapp.box.com%2Fs%2Fbednscsqudabbd1sparpxzi8nket0ruw

*and to be clear, this is only for
    SB Tactical braces
    Yup, saw that earlier this morning.

And as I read it, it is only for SB Tactical braces (at least for now, but its likely other manufacturers will submit for similar approval, and EVENTUALLY MOST of those companies will LIKELY be added???). But anyone who owns a brace that is NOT an SB Tactical is still at risk if they shoulder their weapon.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 17, 2016
    Jasper County
    Mags - any reputable GI manufacturer (D&H, C-Products, SDI, Colt, etc...), depending on gun, magpul m2/m3 (DO NOT USE AN M2 on a SCAR as you will destroy the bolt/bolt release in a few hundred rounds)

Magpul m2's can be used but material has to be removed from the back side of the mag until it clears the bolt. The m3 "fixed" this problem but I still had to take some material off almost all my m3's to fully clear the bolt catch since the m3 still slightly pushed up on it but not enough to interfere with the bolt. It was my preference. My experience with my SCAR's has been wonderful but they can be a nightmare when trying to use anything aftermarket. Only a few companies are making compatible parts like pistol grips or rails.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Magpul m2's can be used but material has to be removed from the back side of the mag until it clears the bolt. The m3 "fixed" this problem but I still had to take some material off almost all my m3's to fully clear the bolt catch since the m3 still slightly pushed up on it but not enough to interfere with the bolt. It was my preference. My experience with my SCAR's has been wonderful but they can be a nightmare when trying to use anything aftermarket. Only a few companies are making compatible parts like pistol grips or rails.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Hopefully I can mow after work because according to the forecast it looks like everyday for about a week is going to require a canoe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom