• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I just got my new scope, Vortex PST 6-24 FFP EBR-2C, that will go on the rifle that I have not even picked out yet.

Got it in two days. Now to actually decide what rifle I want. Or maybe just go ahead and buy a suppressor for it.

Decisions...decisions.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Yeah I won't be ordering anymore Vortex Scopes through my regular guys... Ordered in October, got it last week...

Ericwp s correct your going to have to know what size hole you need to suppress before buying the suppressor...

Thinking about a suppressor soon also... but got to get the barrel threaded first.... next to happen in my rebuild on the old Remy 700 PSS...

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I just got my new scope, Vortex PST 6-24 FFP EBR-2C, that will go on the rifle that I have not even picked out yet.

Got it in two days. Now to actually decide what rifle I want. Or maybe just go ahead and buy a suppressor for it.

Decisions...decisions.

Everyone is getting the scope that I want. I really need to join that club.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You'll need to know what size hole you want in it.
    Yeah. I am pretty sure I am going to get a 6.5 Creedmoor at this point.

Yeah I won't be ordering anymore Vortex Scopes through my regular guys... Ordered in October, got it last week...

Ericwp s correct your going to have to know what size hole you need to suppress before buying the suppressor...

Thinking about a suppressor soon also... but got to get the barrel threaded first.... next to happen in my rebuild on the old Remy 700 PSS...
    For a Vortex, I really can't recommend Alan enough. He will help you find the right scope for your application, even if the answer isn't a Vortex from him. He is prompt, this scope shipped the day I bought it even though he told me it would not be until next week after he got back from the 1500.
    Everyone is getting the scope that I want. I really need to join that club.
    Alan has had some refurbed scopes. They are like new, full warranty, and discounted over a new one. The 6-24x50 is $670. The EBR-2C is $40 more.

Refurbished

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    If anyone is interested in 2nd amendment bandannas. Poe and Sons Work Clothes in Portage has them for a couple of bucks each and they are in demand.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Someone is quite the chatterbox all the way to church :baby:. Hope he got it out of his system before it starts. This should be interesting...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom