• Status
    Not open for further replies.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    With the furnace? All kinds of messed up

With me, I can't complain too bad. My Dad is doing alright mentally, physically not so much.
    Otherwise life is nice.

You?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    With the furnace? All kinds of messed up

With me, I can't complain too bad. My Dad is doing alright mentally, physically not so much.
    Otherwise life is nice.

You?

Life's the same. Had a stalker. She gave up.
    Bought a CZ Scorpion carbine. Filed for 2 suppressors, and to SBR the Scorpion.
    Still trying to work miricles at the Caster.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Stalkers can be fun if they're not very good at it. It's a dangerous game regardless.

Just got back from swinging one of our stove goggle valves. I'm going to disappear myself until they call me on the femco while I listen carefully on the managers channel, avoiding detection so I don't get pulled to sweep the casthouse or something equally useless.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    so stopped back in to see what you people are up too....

back to the job site... got more wire to put in and lots more data entry to do...

PC.... I thought about the 338 but I think if I was going that expensive it would be the Barrett 50 bmg...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    so stopped back in to see what you people are up too....

back to the job site... got more wire to put in and lots more data entry to do...

PC.... I thought about the 338 but I think if I was going that expensive it would be the Barrett 50 bmg...

Or you could do both and I'll bring some ammo.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Stalkers can be fun if they're not very good at it. It's a dangerous game regardless.

Just got back from swinging one of our stove goggle valves. I'm going to disappear myself until they call me on the femco while I listen carefully on the managers channel, avoiding detection so I don't get pulled to sweep the casthouse or something equally useless.
    You still driving RC locos?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Actaeon
    after-some-past-relationships-9612.jpg

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I detest packing for a trip. Doesn't matter if it's for a day or a week. I haven't even started yet, but I am thinking about it. :ranton:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I detest packing for a trip. Doesn't matter if it's for a day or a week. I haven't even started yet, but I am thinking about it. :ranton:

Ditto.

I've turned down a job (twice in the past year) that involved international travel. Can't stand the process of getting ready to travel. We still travel, but at least I don't have to do it like I used to, where I was gone pretty much every month, sometimes multiple trips/month. It was fun/exciting at first, then got to be a hassle, then became an unbearable chore.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Just looked (and no, I did not book this), my hotel has a "seasonal" outdoor pool. :rolleyes:
    The fitness center is what you would expect. :noway:
    You would think a hotel with suites that charges $150-$180 per night would do a tick better. I do have a full office and kitchen area, but won't have time getting back at 6pm and don't want to cook (plus you have the complementary breakfast buffet downstairs). Everyone in my group will be dining out anyway. Guess I'll be working, watching tv, and :alcoholic:. Any good gun shops near the Keystone area?

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    BStater, I thought you were a teacher in Hobart. Who do i have you mixed up with?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    BStater, I thought you were a teacher in Hobart. Who do i have you mixed up with?
    You don't. It's a whole big technology grant where I was asked to evaluate numerous feasibility components. There are 6 of us going and most are tech people. I bring a dose of brutal honesty and reality.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Apparently the were sexist and racist.

The Thimble represented racism because slaves used to darn the socks of their southern masters.
    The Wheelbarrow represented racism because Central American illegal immigrants use them to do landscape work.
    The Boot represented sexism because it is a symbol of men holding down women's pay by stepping on their necks.

??? Are you serious!!#

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom