• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    For christ's sake. Went to carmax to look for a new car, found exactly what i wanted but they wouldn't sell to me cause it was "pending transfer". Told them I'd take it tonight and to ask the sales manager, said there was nothing they could do. Didn't even fight for my business....weirdest thing I've seen from a salesman.

Went to Art Hill Mazda to see if they had any '16s left. They didn't but would give me $3500 cash off if i bought tonight. I said ok, lets talk numbers, I want 0%. Well turns out I was lied to and the $3500 was rebates from Mazda, not cash off from the Manager so I could get that OR 0%. I said that's not what I was told when I walked in. Sales manager said "Well I don't have to sell you a car" in probably the most rude tone I have EVERY heard from a salesman. Wont go back there.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    For christ's sake. Went to carmax to look for a new car, found exactly what i wanted but they wouldn't sell to me cause it was "pending transfer". Told them I'd take it tonight and to ask the sales manager, said there was nothing they could do. Didn't even fight for my business....weirdest thing I've seen from a salesman.

Went to Art Hill Mazda to see if they had any '16s left. They didn't but would give me $3500 cash off if i bought tonight. I said ok, lets talk numbers, I want 0%. Well turns out I was lied to and the $3500 was rebates from Mazda, not cash off from the Manager so I could get that OR 0%. I said that's not what I was told when I walked in. Sales manager said "Well I don't have to sell you a car" in probably the most rude tone I have EVERY heard from a salesman. Wont go back there.
    Should be glad on Carmax, as I have heard them getting the title sometimes takes a while with a ton of headaches. Wonder why they didn't let you test drive it for a week.
    As for the Mazda, good thing you didn't waste too much time and they were wrong and rude right away.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Well, I don't see how Carmax could sell you a car they apparently don't legally own yet.

As for Art Hill, car dealers mostly suck. The games they play **** me off every time for the most part.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    ...Went to carmax to look for a new car, found exactly what i wanted but they wouldn't sell to me cause it was "pending transfer". Told them I'd take it tonight and to ask the sales manager, said there was nothing they could do. Didn't even fight for my business....weirdest thing I've seen from a salesman.

Company policy. If a car is 'pending transfer' that means that another customer wants it and its going to a different store for that customer. Essentially its already sold, its just not in the correct location.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Company policy. If a car is 'pending transfer' that means that another customer wants it and its going to a different store for that customer. Essentially its already sold, its just not in the correct location.

This but for the sake of this post its cause clark is south of us 30 now so no sales to rednecks. :)

As for the other dealership. Meh not suprised. Car places will say anything to get you in the door to buy.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Got home today and wife surprised me with a new Mazda6. She called Kennedy Mazda in Valpo and told them the BS from Art Hill and they helped her out. Did everything over the phone, and then Tom Kennedy personally came and picked her up in CP to take her to the dealership to finish the papers. A+ service in my book.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    so this cold weather blast is making my broken wrist burn a lot... Can't wait for the warmer weather to hit...

uuummmmm I think I found the problem that is causing my nerve pain... don't take leviquin***

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    so this cold weather blast is making my broken wrist burn a lot... Can't wait for the warmer weather to hit...

uuummmmm I think I found the problem that is causing my nerve pain... don't take leviquin***

Levaquin ****s me up. It attacks the tendons and ligaments, especially where there is a weakness. I have a bad shoulder, and the two times I've taken Levaquin, my rotator cuff has ended up shredded so bad I had to go to therapy.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    actaeon, yep I stopped in to drop off a fixed laptop for one of the guys there... and no from there I was heading to put more inventory in at a liquor store I've taken up residency at...

snap, I videoed a panel of chemical engineers, professors, and md/psychiatrists 2 weekends ago for a project and the stuff they stated about leviquin has me wondering about stuff I have that I was blaming the diabetes for. This stuff destroys your tendons and muscles along with making your bones brittle. It continues to damage stuff worst and worst as time goes by from using it. It never goes away. It also causes manic depression while in use and has lead to mis-diagnosis of other conditions.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    actaeon, yep I stopped in to drop off a fixed laptop for one of the guys there... and no from there I was heading to put more inventory in at a liquor store I've taken up residency at...

snap, I videoed a panel of chemical engineers, professors, and md/psychiatrists 2 weekends ago for a project and the stuff they stated about leviquin has me wondering about stuff I have that I was blaming the diabetes for. This stuff destroys your tendons and muscles along with making your bones brittle. It continues to damage stuff worst and worst as time goes by from using it. It never goes away. It also causes manic depression while in use and has lead to mis-diagnosis of other conditions.
    I took that :poop: twice. I now have tendon problems all over. Luckily I realized it after the second round. My Dr liked to prescribe it for my sinus infections. I told him after the second time that he was not to prescribe it to me anymore.

The FDA put a black box warning on it. Basically it should only be used if there is no other option.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom