8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    ???
    Cpa for your taxes
    ???

Taxes are not that hard to do yourself,
    Heck turbotax even a baby can do,
    Friend of ours who prepares our pretty cheaply, and keeps us up to date with all the possible deductions (plus, things that don't show up on a Turbo Tax). Plus, I don't have to do it! ;)

She also rums through possible things I may have forgot about that bring in cash.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Sssshhh i get the hibejibbies just being on us30.
    The hillbilly stench and sound of banjos in the distance is too mch sensory overload for me. Plus i cant hear the drivebys that far south. ;)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    To our Teamster friends here is an interesting article. Talks about the East Coast Teamster affiliates (NY & NJ) but I suspect that it likely could be applied to many pension funds around this nation, including some state worker pensions in Illinois, California, etc. If you have a pension you might want to start setting money aside for your retirement in an IRA and stocking up on food too.

NY Teamsters Pension Becomes First To Run Out Of Money As Expert Warns "Pension Tsunami" Is Coming | Zero Hedge

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    To our Teamster friends here is an interesting article. Talks about the East Coast Teamster affiliates (NY & NJ) but I suspect that it likely could be applied to many pension funds around this nation, including some state worker pensions in Illinois, California, etc. If you have a pension you might want to start setting money aside for your retirement in an IRA and stocking up on food too.

NY Teamsters Pension Becomes First To Run Out Of Money As Expert Warns "Pension Tsunami" Is Coming | Zero Hedge

Problem is the ocare death panels are not doing a good enough job. Plus you old folks are not dying fast enough.
    So hurry up and :)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom