• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Last time I was at the clubhouse I came in with the dog and I didn't recognize anyone there. They looked at me like I had three heads bringing a dog in a cigar place. I just bought a few sticks and left, didn't seem all that friendly.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Last time I was at the clubhouse I came in with the dog and I didn't recognize anyone there. They looked at me like I had three heads bringing a dog in a cigar place. I just bought a few sticks and left, didn't seem all that friendly.

That is to be expected anywhere YOU go. Im sure the dog was welcomed just not the owner of said dog. Lol

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    +1 to Glock. Traded for a G19 last week, and upon cleaning noticed some of the plastic on the frame rail was chipping off. I called Glock to see if I needed to worry. They said send some pics and they in return asked for me to send it in. I Paid 19.15 to ship to them on the 1st and they called today telling me the frame is no good. They told me I could pay 180 plus IN tax and they would send a factory refurb Glock of my choice in the 9mm series minus any long-slides, or they would replace the frame and send it back no charge minus my shipping cost. I choose the latter as I would like to get some time behind the trigger to see if I truly like the platform. I also figured the 2 previous firearm trades I did to get here were worth 350 ( An Ar I built) for a 450 package S&W 5946 plus 9 mags, and midway range bag, back to a 350 Gen 2 Glock with 2 mags traded gun for gun plus mag for mag. I figured the 180 added to the original 350 would put me in new glock territory. Other than that the guy said he would take care of it and send it back in a few days.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I have been told no. You also cannot get a payout for collision and comprehensive, even if you have a policy. It actually happened to a friend of mine.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well, Good for you. It'll help pay for all that NFA stuff you're going to let us play with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom