Crown Point

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    You should call bradis or indy gun co.

NWI is high on gun prices compared to other shops around the state. I remember when Blythes used to be reasonable. I imagine they had to pay for the remodeling they did and the range makeover and all the people they currently employ.

I miss Fetla's so badly.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    The current plan is to see if visiting the Bass Pro Easter varmint is a traumatizing event during the photo op. Anyone looking for a price or supply of anything while I'm there? I'm on the hunt for .22 shorts for a downstate friend that hasn't seen any in years and his supply is low.

BLC2 powder prices, SPP prices CCI, Winchester, S&B, Titegroup prices.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Anybody looking to tinker with 2 leaf blowers? I have two that are the same model albeit different store brands. Ones Sears the other Poulan Pro and neither worked after the first season. Tried draining and cleaning out but no luck.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I passed 2 background checks in the last 12 months that allow me to work with children. Apparently they haven't found my alias. Come sit on my lap little girl :n00b:

I wouldn't post that jokingly either.
    People who do checks tend to have no sense of humor. I think they have an operation to remove it.

Anybody looking to tinker with 2 leaf blowers? I have two that are the same model albeit different store brands. Ones Sears the other Poulan Pro and neither worked after the first season. Tried draining and cleaning out but no luck.

Did you try sea foam?

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I wouldn't post that jokingly either.
    People who do checks tend to have no sense of humor. I think they have an operation to remove it.

Did you try sea foam?
    I read online somewhere where the piston comes apart inside seizing it in place, but I even tried starting fluid with no luck.

Texican

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2016
    Portage
    :spend:Well, "9 you're fine, 10 you're mine" is going out the door if you travel.
    Debunking the 10 mph speed buffer: Why one state could lead to more tickets nationwide | WGN-TV

Not a fan, not even a little... Hopefully, this will be a test run, and enough tickets will be thrown out due to non-properly calibrated speedometers, larger or smaller wheels and tires, or how little coffee or how much grief the spouse of the officer is giving, etc., to make this a non-issue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom