Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    You are a wealth of information.
    Lol. Well, it was just on TV and the Mrs. perked up as she likes that store, but never has cash on hand. I had to rewind the dvr to confirm.

In other news, it's Holy Thursday and the line may start outside the house for people to wash my feet. No charge.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I suspect Aldi's revenue should pick up with the now accepting credit cards announcement as many people did not frequent there due to the old cash only thing. I know the Mrs. will now be on board. https://www.aldi.ie/en/about-aldi/information/credit-card-in-store/

I went there, but I used my debit card, which I hate doing. I prefer to run everything through my Chase card to get the points, and then pay in full at the end of the month. I used my VISA there for the first time last week.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Yeah, I never use my debit card. I like my bank account exposure low to the outside world. CC fraud is one thing, but to wake up with your bank account emptied would be horrible.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    In other news, I think Costco has started/will be starting to accept VISA instead of AmEx. More good news.

Yes its true. We were in there last weekend. They gave us a notice at check out.

Not sure when the exact cut off date is for AmEx/start date for VISA but its coming. I always pay by check so it doesn't matter to me what cards they take. Wife has AmEx and Visa cards so it doesn't matter to her either.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hey that looks pretty neat.... Looks a lot lighter than the one I have for starting camp fires.. hhhhmmmmmm......

Just a tad bit expensive though...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Lone... Mike was out there this last weekend with the water buffalo, I guess they needed a lot of water for something. He said he would be out there in a couple weeks with the crane for something else they were doing...

Haven't been to Willow Slough since they went over to RO's and the first one threw me off the line for shooting a slow string out of my Magnum Research semi 357 magnum. Interested to see what they do down there though...

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    :flamethrower: :):

I have never been to WS. It looks like it's going to be nice. I always heard the IL folks are there pointing guns down the firing line. Probably BS, but I always steered clear.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    :flamethrower: :):

I have never been to WS. It looks like it's going to be nice. I always heard the IL folks are there pointing guns down the firing line. Probably BS, but I always steered clear.

WS usually had FIBs with lack of etiquette that showed up and a more consistent RO attendance. There were limits pushed each time the RO walked away, but more and more restrictions were put into place each visit.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Lone... Mike was out there this last weekend with the water buffalo, I guess they needed a lot of water for something. He said he would be out there in a couple weeks with the crane for something else they were doing...

Haven't been to Willow Slough since they went over to RO's and the first one threw me off the line for shooting a slow string out of my Magnum Research semi 357 magnum. Interested to see what they do down there though...
    You gotta love those Fudds!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom