• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    We beat Porter County to the test if anyone was listening to WJOB we accidentally ran the endec box that does that... lol.... oops....

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Stopped by Midwest Gun Exchange today. They wanted $620 for a CZ P-07. Over $100 above MSRP. Then I hit up Blythe's. They had a SP-01 Phantom priced at $629 I believe. Just shy of $100 over MSRP. No wonder everyone buys online. I mean make a profit, but usually items are below MSRP when you look at actual street price.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Stopped by Midwest Gun Exchange today. They wanted $620 for a CZ P-07. Over $100 above MSRP. Then I hit up Blythe's. They had a SP-01 Phantom priced at $629 I believe. Just shy of $100 over MSRP. No wonder everyone buys online. I mean make a profit, but usually items are below MSRP when you look at actual street price.

You should call bradis or indy gun co.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Actually I've been shopping Sportsmans Guide lately... They ship the gun with your first of four payments and Matt over at Front Towards Enemy is already set up with them to receive them... Not a bad route to go...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The current plan is to see if visiting the Bass Pro Easter varmint is a traumatizing event during the photo op. Anyone looking for a price or supply of anything while I'm there? I'm on the hunt for .22 shorts for a downstate friend that hasn't seen any in years and his supply is low.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom