Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Apparently that golfer who thinks he is king decided that everyone that has sold even one firearm privately owned is a dealer and needs a FFL in order to within his decree.

When did this become a Monarchy ?

Wouldn't the sale of private property be a states rights issue which he is trying to overstep.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I don't know if I would consider it a States rights issue or not ? I mean if we sell one firearm in our lives we now require a FFL or must sale said gun to a FFL for whatever they offer in order for them to sell it to someone else.

I don't think you are required to have a Real Estate license to sell your own house, no business license required to sell your own car, as far as I know they haven't made us have to have some type of license to sell your shoes or your old atari controller... What gives....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well I don't know if I would consider it a States rights issue or not ? I mean if we sell one firearm in our lives we now require a FFL or must sale said gun to a FFL for whatever they offer in order for them to sell it to someone else.

I don't think you are required to have a Real Estate license to sell your own house, no business license required to sell your own car, as far as I know they haven't made us have to have some type of license to sell your shoes or your old atari controller... What gives....

In due time but first we need to get rid of guns from the hands of INGO members and the like.
    Once that happens you can throw rocks at the jbts when they make you "register" to sell all of the above.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Went to South County Guns tonight. I really expected to see the place packed, but I was the only person there. I had some time to browse around and noticed an unusual amount of pink guns and pink accessories.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    In due time but first we need to get rid of guns from the hands of INGO members and the like.
    Once that happens you can throw rocks at the jbts when they make you "register" to sell all of the above.

put me down for $40 Girls Scout cookies (Thin Mints, Peanut Butter Sandwich, Peanut Butter Patties, and Carmel Delites)

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Went to South County Guns tonight. I really expected to see the place packed, but I was the only person there. I had some time to browse around and noticed an unusual amount of pink guns and pink accessories.
    Now you see the display case where I was standing in front of last week when you picked up your new firearm talking with Alex.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    put me down for $40 Girls Scout cookies (Thin Mints, Peanut Butter Sandwich, Peanut Butter Patties, and Carmel Delites)

So 10 boxes.
    Thin Mints x 2
    Do-Si-Dos (aka PB Sandwich) x 2
    Tagalongs (aka PB Patties) x 2

That is 6 boxes.
    What is carmel delites? Is that what you call the samoas
    9f05339e03e14291f7c870a0515c531f.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    thin mints.

I can send you the $40 if you want. or do you just want to wait till they're in?

Got it. You can drop it off whenever or just wait.

Lemonades!

We CAN get these but I need to know ASAP cause these are NOT sold in our region and a trip to INDY will be made to bring back PRE-ORDERS of this cookie from that chapter down there.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Got it. You can drop it off whenever or just wait.

We CAN get these but I need to know ASAP cause these are NOT sold in our region and a trip to INDY will be made to bring back PRE-ORDERS of this cookie from that chapter down there.

I do appreciate it, I was only making a suggestion because those are really good. I'm told that I will not bring GS cookies into this house anymore lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom