Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just saw that Southlake lost the Tilted Kilt and Jamba Juice stores....

Meh... nothing to cry over. The food at TK was HORRIBLE and overpriced!
    Jamba Juice never had but then again they don't sell burgers so not going to cry about it.

Huh?

Bagger Dave's gone also

Those burgers were not any good either and WTH no brand name pop! No coke! Good riddance!

If these asswipes wanted to fix the one issue that private sales has it would be to make the NICS check available to the private citizen in some way for private transactions. Something like a app on your phone or PC that you could just put the persons drivers license info in and it would come back with a go or no go when doing a private sell but no mention of such a easy thing just more hundreds of thousands of tax money spent on senseless new personal and laws...

End of rant...

What you want the .gov to do something helpful for you? :rofl:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Soooooo a lot of nothing but more controls on people who already follow the laws on the books and aren't the problem...

Skirted HIPPA rules so more people who might need medical assistance won't get it because it will effect their rights.

and making your families firearms investment a quarter to half the value it was because you have to conduct the sell of them through a FFL who is in business to make money not to just sell firearms...

With that last one, you say well just get a FFL and skip the middle man but in cities like Hammond they won't let you have a FFL if your not in a area of the city that is zoned business.

If these asswipes wanted to fix the one issue that private sales has it would be to make the NICS check available to the private citizen in some way for private transactions. Something like a app on your phone or PC that you could just put the persons drivers license info in and it would come back with a go or no go when doing a private sell but no mention of such a easy thing just more hundreds of thousands of tax money spent on senseless new personal and laws...

End of rant...
    Removes the CLEO sign-off for NFA items, which is good for those of us in Hammond who wouldn't mind a suppressor but don't want the hassle of a trust.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Does it remove it ?

I really didn't need to go the Trust way but Hammond was going to force me too...

Still don't like loosing 75 % of the value of my wife's nest egg if I die though...

Well looks like they wil have to force all the locals to let everyone n America have their own FFL then...

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    The question I have with this new EO; Would it apply to people who are not "selling" firearms but "trading" them, like alot of folks on here do? The one experience I had where I swapped mine for theirs, we both showed each other our d.l.s & LTCHs
    That should be good enough right? No money involved and not a frequent thing. (For myself at least- can't speak for the other party)
    I guess what I want to know is will a private trade still count as a sale?

Last edited:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Bob, that Nona chick(?) on Facebook is fecking retarded. I don't think you're going to win that one. She can shoot a deer at 100 yds with a muzzle loader so she must be able to shoot a bad guy in the hand to disarm.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Apparently that golfer who thinks he is king decided that everyone that has sold even one firearm privately owned is a dealer and needs a FFL in order to within his decree.

When did this become a Monarchy ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom