• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I'm waiting for the date of a meeting I'm suppose to be at as it might be the weekend of the shoot... maybe the weekend before...

If I'm not stuck going to the meeting I will be all over the M&S of course....

Mean while I got some of these done tonight... Wonder how these 75 grain AMAX's will do in the AR... ?

223amax3501hdrfil.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Munster has always been bad due to its closeness to the state line. They have just always been real good at keeping it hush, hush.

The bigger problem they have is drugs. Those rich kids can buy whatever with daddys money.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Munster has always been bad due to its closeness to the state line. They have just always been real good at keeping it hush, hush.

The bigger problem they have is drugs. Those rich kids can buy whatever with daddys money.

Yeah, I was talking to someone the other day who said that Chesterton HS has a HUGE heroin problem.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    :coffee: Windows open for the 2nd day in a row. Airing out the house and *cough* breathing in that fresh *cough* air. No extra money for you NIPSCO! Speaking of NIPSCO, had a strong smell of natural gas yesterday and gave them a call. It wasn't my home, but turns out the neighbor had a small leak coming from the meter. Since I was told mine was originally installed incorrectly, my outside unit will be replaced as well. They said possibly Thursday, but we will see.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    :coffee: Windows open for the 2nd day in a row. Airing out the house and *cough* breathing in that fresh *cough* air. No extra money for you NIPSCO! Speaking of NIPSCO, had a strong smell of natural gas yesterday and gave them a call. It wasn't my home, but turns out the neighbor had a small leak coming from the meter. Since I was told mine was originally installed incorrectly, my outside unit will be replaced as well. They said possibly Thursday, but we will see.
    Gee. I miss living in town....

Nah. Not really :):
    I can't open my windows because any time the temp is below 75, the next door neighbor has his ****ing fire pit going.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    After doing the calculations to determine my settlement for keeping my 15 Jetta TDI, I can expect somewhere around 6337. Looks like you can start the settlement claims around July 26th.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    After doing the calculations to determine my settlement for keeping my 15 Jetta TDI, I can expect somewhere around 6337. Looks like you can start the settlement claims around July 26th.

I think you only get the settlement if you get the repairs, at least that's what it looked like from the article I read.

Debating selling my '14 Passat TDI back, but have to work the numbers first. Sucks that they are only giving us like 12.5k miles a year because since last Aug I have driven 20k+ miles...gonna get hit on the deduction there. Wish I could tell them I was at 37k since I track my miles for work.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County

Maybe your time frame is shorter, but I don't think I can agree that Munster has always been bad. I think it started going that way in the early to mid 90's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom