• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ItchySides

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2016
    Wanatah
    I used to do inspections in the Harbor. Started early, wanted to be out before school dismissed. Never a problem though.

BillB, I can see the usefulness of the Trust but there is always the legality of the trust if questioned. Also I'm wondering what will happen to the wait times for the stamp to come back when you add one or two more sets of credentials to be investigated before they issue it. I work for lawyers all the time and there can always be questions of legality of any legal document they have assured me.

The Saiga will be one of the easiest items to stamp as I already own the thing... 200 bucks and wait and then cut the barrel off... Sexy..... Still have to get the 300 WM threaded and that one is going to be expensive as the suppressor will probably be like 700 bucks plus threading and mount and 200 dollar stamp and wait... I could be dead by the time that thing is done...

CTC: It's Munster what the heck, you should go up to the Harbor with me some night about 11PM... You sound like you would be crawling out of your skin... Relax, watch, assess, and if needed pull and wack bad guy... Otherwise keep at relax and watch....

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    From the NWI SCANNER Facebook page:

"Just heard that shots were fired in the Jewel parking across from St Thomas More festival!! This CRAP needs to stop!!! I was there on Friday very early evening & saw some strange people dressed in HOODIE SWEAT SHIRTS & it was way too hot out for that attire for this time of year!!"

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Next Monday we all / most will be happy to have the day off and have to try and go to sleep with all the fireworks noise to be ready for work on Tuesday morning unless some of us get lucky and have the week off.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I was pulled over two weeks ago for speeding in valpo. Kept both hands on steering wheel
    Officer, "do you have any weapons?"
    Me, "yes, I have three pistols on me"
    Officer, "where are they?"
    Me, "I have my carry on my hip, a bug under the steering wheel, and another behind my seat."
    Officer, "do you have a license to carry? Any issues with that? Is the vehicle registered to you?"
    Me, "I have my license, vehicle registered to me and nothing we need to worry about"
    Officer, "ok, well you don't go for your gun and I won't go for mine"
    Me, "that sounds good."

Let me off with warning. Didn't ask to see license, registration, proof of insurance, or LTCH. I think she didn't want me to make any moves and I didn't either. She was cute too haha

Without video it didn't happen, especially the cute cop part! :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

"Just heard that shots were fired in the Jewel parking across from St Thomas More festival!! This CRAP needs to stop!!! I was there on Friday very early evening & saw some strange people dressed in HOODIE SWEAT SHIRTS & it was way too hot out for that attire for this time of year!!"
    Are you telling me i cant wear my columbia vest in the,middle,of summer? :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You can only wear it if you grow a beard again

:puke:

Can't wear Columbia in Munster-- only The North Face.

But it's blue and gold which is the colors of both the Latin Kings and Folks from Da Hood so I should be g2g. :eyeroll:
    Besides I'm not kool enough to get an NWI INGO man bag since I don't have the beard.
    41V0l2-6V8L.jpg

:p

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    You know my wife wears her hoodie in restaurants and stores throughout the summer. She says those idiots think it's a 104 outside and have it too cold in there... Her 460 S&W CCW under that dress doesn't make anyone the wiser either...

Snap, criminals and people who can't get along are everywhere.... Your bound to hear some gun fire, it's just the way it is...

You guys go up to the Harbor about 11PM or so... wow.....

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI

1 wounded in shooting outside Munster Jewel-Osco
    1 wounded in shooting outside Munster Jewel-Osco | Northwest Indiana Crime and Court | nwitimes.com

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom