jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    WHY GB!!! WHY!!!!
    We had no AC at work today and worse we had to shut down the elevators as well.
    So up and down the stairs all day with equipment.
    :xmad:
    Bring back the cold and snow NOW!!!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Todays weather was awesome...

unfortunately I don't think I'm going to be able to take advantage of it on the range tomorrow.

Jedi, just get use to it as it is my time of the year now... Nice and warm finally...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I don't know what you guys are talking about, heat means mobility and the ability to pickup heavier items and some magnum based experiences on the range to me... Blood sugars are more stable generally also... What is the complaint....

Jedi you can keep yourheart attack snow and painful cold....

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Do people just not watch their kids....

0630, and the dog is barking. Walk down stairs and the little neighbor girl is on our deck. With the curtains closed we ignore. My wife says, ahe not going away.... Lol. So my 9 yr old opens the door. Shes looking for a toy dinosaur..... Wtf! Seriously? You woke me up for that? :wallbash: :coffee:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Went on a 3hr ride yesterday and the bike runs better than did it before. I may have to top off the antifreeze as the temp gauge was showing hot the whole way. Hopefully after lunch with my mom get the grass cut before the rain and maybe another ride.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Stopped by the VFW to show my mom and there was a lady who after telling everyone else about the gun raffle said she had a 22 rifle and single shotgun for sale. I inquired as to the price and said I would come take a look. I scored a Marlin 995 made in 1982 and an Eastern Arms(Sears)/ Savage 94B 410 for 160. It was originally was 150 but saw the marlin and threw her an extra 10 before finding out the real value of it. They have now been claimed by my wife so I am happy with that. I always told her she needed more guns.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Wife & son got me a humidor and torch lighter for Father's Day. Need to get some distilled water and some humidor solution. Good thing I have to got to the clubhouse on Wed anyways.
    HUM-HS-OG-2.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom