Not open for further replies.

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    I drive by the old Anderson chevy property on Main all the time and think it would be an awesome property for a range/shop. There's gotta be room for a deeper say 50yd indoor range in there...

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I drive by the old Anderson chevy property on Main all the time and think it would be an awesome property for a range/shop. There's gotta be room for a deeper say 50yd indoor range in there...
    It'd cost a ton to put in the required ventilation/filtration systems though.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I'm think of get a few guys together for a dry fire session Sunday afternoon, anybody game?

It would be at my place in Hobart. We will do this in my garage, I think I can do up to six people. Bring your EDC and wear the clothes that you would wear outside in the wintertime.

PM me if you are interested.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    ooohhh I spotted an NWI INGO member at my local speedway.
    Lucky for him he was not going after the Cherry Freeze cause that is my favorite!
    I said "hi stranger" and he responded so his name from now on will be "stranger" :p

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    ooohhh I spotted an NWI INGO member at my local speedway.
    Lucky for him he was not going after the Cherry Freeze cause that is my favorite!
    I said "hi stranger" and he responded so his name from now on will be "stranger" :p
    Like Paul Harvey would say "And now the rest of the story".

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    Just got the Rugers all cleaned up from my "LC" day out in Michigan City. Found that the Hogue grip for the LCP is badass awesomnessely perfect for those little guns !! They're like literally a new guns with them on....http://www.amazon.com/Hogue-1537054...qid=1450490577&sr=8-2&keywords=hogue+grip+lcp The grip and a heavier recoil spring make them waaaayyy nicer to practice with.

I ran about 4 boxes of fmj through my new LC9s with no issues and also found out mine and my wifes LC9s run the HST 147gr +p loads just fine so they're what the mags are getting filled with.

That west wind was a mother today though.....

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Oh sinuses, you can stop anytime. I only recognize one 3 o'clock per day, and this is not the one. :(

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I'm think of get a few guys together for a dry fire session Sunday afternoon, anybody game?

It would be at my place in Hobart. We will do this in my garage, I think I can do up to six people. Bring your EDC and wear the clothes that you would wear outside in the wintertime.

PM me if you are interested.

BUMP 3 spots left.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom