Not open for further replies.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    :n00b:
    Speaking of Republic, did the truck that services my road break down yesterday??? My recycling was picked up but the trash truck never picked up the trash. Fortunately I only had a 1/2 can of trash so it was no biggie.

New guy on that rt..... Not the sharpest tool in the shed..:n00b:.. If u know what i mean..... Not that hard to follow a map!

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Bulletsmith I sold those 9mm and the wrong 38/357 last night. What a nightmare those were I have learned my lesson and will stick to name brand new manufacture except for those 223 pulls from Hi tech they are good to go. Now its time to blow the money again on AR parts and maybe more bullets.

It's a shame those didn't work out. I hope you got most of your investment back.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Wear your PPE!

I was lighting a gas lance on a cold iron ladle when unknown to me the millwrights had partially opened the valve on the manifold.

I dropped the lit lance down to the unlit lance and, WOOSH!! The gas flashed and I got a little crispy.

I was wearing all my PPE; nomex snood, respirator, safety glasses, hard hat and thick furnace gloves. It could have been a LOT worse.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Wear your PPE!

I was lighting a gas lance on a cold iron ladle when unknown to me the millwrights had partially opened the valve on the manifold.

I dropped the lit lance down to the unlit lance and, WOOSH!! The gas flashed and I got a little crispy.

I was wearing all my PPE; nomex snood, respirator, safety glasses, hard hat and thick furnace gloves. It could have been a LOT worse.
    :flamethrower:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I thought I smelled something cooking. Days with out an accident back down to 0.:p

Good to see the safety gear did its job and you're ok.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    It's a shame those didn't work out. I hope you got most of your investment back.

I did then I converted them to a longer lasting investment of AR parts for the INGO 9mm build. The guy I sold them to uses them as well and told me he's heard both sides of the story and even been on both sides of their quality.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wear your PPE!

Ah. I remember the 1st time I caught on fire.
    This is why you don't wear synthetic clothes in the mill.

Glad you're ok.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom